Subject: [dns-privacy] Tentative agenda for DPRIVE IETF 106

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 14:39:12 -0500

All

We've put together a tentative agenda for the DPRIVE meeting for IETF106,
listed here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-dprive-00

Also included below. Please contact the chairs for any issues, etc.

Brian won't be attending in person but is planning to be there remotely.
We will need minute takers and jabber scribes.

Thanks
Tim/Brian
----

# DNS Privacy Exchange (DPRIVE) WG
## IETF 106, Singapore

* Date: 22 November 2019
* Time: 1000-1200 SST 1500-1700 UTC
* Room: Collyer

* Chair: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
* Chair: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>

* Very Responsible Area Director: Éric Vyncke <[email-masked]>

* [DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/dprive/documents/)

---
## Agenda

### Administrivia

* Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

### New Working Group Business

*   Draft name:  Adaptive DNS: Improving Privacy of Name Resolution
    - Datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-dprive-adaptive-dns-privacy/
    - Authors
    - Time Requested:  20

*   Draft name:  Oblivious DNS Over HTTPS
    - Datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-dprive-oblivious-doh/
    - Authors
    - Time Requested:  20

### Current Working Group Business

*   Draft name:  DNS Privacy Requirements for Exchanges between Recursive
Resolvers and Authoritative Servers
    - Datatracker URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lmo-dprive-phase2-requirements/
    - Authors Working Session
    - Time Requested:  70