Subject: [dns-privacy] Call for Presentations: 33rd DNS-OARC Workshop, Paris, France, May 09 - 10th 2019

From: Jan Včelák <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 14:14:38 +0100

The 33rd DNS-OARC Workshop will take place at the Marriott Rive Gauche
Hotel & Conference Center in Paris, France on May 9th and 10th 2020. It
is co-located with and will take place right after the ICANN GDD (May
3rd to 6th), Registrations Operations Workshop (May 6th) and ICANN DNS
Symposium (May 7th and 8th).

The Workshop's Program Committee is requesting proposals for
presentations. All DNS-related subjects are welcome.

A time slot will also be available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes
each) on day two of the workshop, for which submissions will be accepted
just before the start of the workshop and until the start of the morning
break on day two. Poster submissions are also welcome.

There will be an OARC Business session during the workshop, which will
be for OARC Members only. If you are an OARC member and have a sensitive
topic that you wish to present during that session those can be
accommodated.

Workshop Milestones:
    10 Jan 2020 - Submissions open via Indico
    05 Mar 2020 - Deadline for submission (midnight CEST)
    19 Mar 2020 - Initial Contribution list published
    02 Apr 2020 - Full agenda published
    02 May 2020 - Deadline for slideset submission
    09 May 2020 - Workshop begins

Details for presentation submission are published here:

    <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/34/call-for-abstracts/>

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Jan Včelák, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)