Subject: [dns-privacy] DPRIVE Interim (4/8)

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:36:17 -0400

Hi all,
     As noted in Alissa's note, we have an interim slot available to us
on April 8th. In order to gauge the time frame to hold the interim
meeting, Tim & I would like the participants of the WG to indicate their
preference in the following poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/34ta3buwcvspggeh

     We picked to potential times based on what we know about the active
participants in the WG. They aren't ideal for all, but hopefully
accommodates a majority. *Please provide one (1) response to the poll by
Thursday (3/26).

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:39:41 -0400

Just a reminder that today is the last day to specify your opinion on
the time of the DPRIVE virtual interim...