Subject: [dns-privacy] DPRIVE Interim 2020-01 Minutes, Actions

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 16:12:32 -0400

All

Brian and I thank all for attending the DPRIVE interim yesterday, and we
want to thank Eric our AD for helping out with slides at the last minute.

I've uploaded the minutes which were in the Etherpad (Thanks Benno!)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-interim-2020-dprive-01-202004081600/

If you have any corrections, please let us know, or send us a pull request
to the github version:

https://github.com/DPRIVE/wg-materials/blob/master/dprive-ietf107/dprive-ietf107-minutes.md

Actions from the meeting

draft-huitema-quic-dnsoquic

We started a call for adoption on this draft (
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dns-privacy/tHNGQvHCjd4xJQTNdqS-E0Mtg20/),
and is receiving comments.

draft-ghedini-dprive-early-data

Based on the conversation, we also started a call for adoption on this
draft (
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dns-privacy/GXnXWzWr6CEqpnBWoiNSfb7vxvc/).
  We'll want to hear on this as well.

draft-mglt-add-signaling-filtering-policies

The chairs were more interested in starting some spirited discussion on the
larger topic, and the we appreciated the comments.  The chairs will talk
this out with the author, but we thank Daniel for the talk.

tim