Subject: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 08:22:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Recommendations for DNS Privacy Service Operators
        Authors         : Sara Dickinson
                          Benno J. Overeinder
                          Roland M. van Rijswijk-Deij
                          Allison Mankin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-10.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2020-06-18

Abstract:
   This document presents operational, policy, and security
   considerations for DNS recursive resolver operators who choose to
   offer DNS Privacy services.  With these recommendations, the operator
   can make deliberate decisions regarding which services to provide,
   and how the decisions and alternatives impact the privacy of users.

   This document also presents a non-normative framework to assist
   writers of a DNS Recursive Operator Privacy Statement (analogous to
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) Policies and DNSSEC Practice
   Statements described in RFC6841).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/