Subject: [dns-privacy] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-dprive-xfr-over-tls-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 06:15:37 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dprive-xfr-over-tls-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-xfr-over-tls/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document. My only (very minor) comment is on
abbreviations, and will likely come up with the RFC Editor: there is a number
of acronyms used throughout the text, please expand them on first use: XFR,
AXFR, IXFR, SOA, ACL, RR, ALPN.

Francesca

---

From: Sara Dickinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 11:35:25 +0100

> On 5 May 2021, at 14:15, Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Hi Francesa,

Yes - good point. Will do.

Thanks

Sara.