Subject: [dns-privacy] DPRIVE agenda for IETF 111

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 10:13:51 -0400

All,
    Here is the preliminary agenda for the DPRIVE session at IETF 111.
If there are no objections or late additions, the chairs will cancel the
second 1-hour slot assigned to DPRIVE.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-dprive-00

Regards,
Brian & Tim

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:28:32 +0000

> second 1-hour slot assigned to DPRIVE.

Please do not cancel the second hour slot. Under "New Working Group Business", there should be a discussion of what the WG wants to do for the fully-authenticated use case that some people here have voiced strong interest in. 

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 13:02:39 -0400 (EDT)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-dprive-00

As we have two drafts that are assuming that SVCB records for a zone can
be served at the parent, I think we need to talk aboutthis at the meeting.

I've tried to convey that this is an unrealistic reality, and that work
should focus on this not happening, eg drafts should not specify
"interim" solutions for this to happen. It would be good to get clear
working group consensus on this so the draft authors can take that
consensus into account for future draft versions.

Paul

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:41:53 -0400

Hi Paul,

> Please do not cancel the second hour slot. Under "New Working Group Business", there should be a discussion of what the WG wants to do for the fully-authenticated use case that some people here hav…

No one requested a slot to discuss that topic. If we see a request to
facilitate that discussion, we will certainly work to make it happen.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:43:00 -0400

Hi Paul,

> be served at the parent, I think we need to talk aboutthis at the meeting.

None of those draft authors requested agenda time.

> consensus into account for future draft versions.

If you want to lead that discussion, please let the chairs know.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

> None of those draft authors requested agenda time.

okay.

> If you want to lead that discussion, please let the chairs know.

I have raised an issue to the WG that I think the chairs should take on to
discuss and hopefully resolve at the meeting.

If you want me to do a short presentation of the issue to facilitate
that discussion, I am happy to help you with that.

Paul

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:05:28 -0700

> None of those draft authors requested agenda time.

Yeah, we've been swamped. We would like agende time if it's still available.

-Ekr

> _______________________________________________
> dns-privacy mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dns-privacy
>

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:36:55 -0400

Hi Paul,

> that discussion, I am happy to help you with that.

I will add you to the agenda with a 30-minute slot to allow time for
discussion.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:41:02 -0400

Hi Ekr,

> Yeah, we've been swamped. We would like agende time if it's still available.

I've added you to the agenda. 20 minutes.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 10:13:55 -0400

Here is the latest agenda for DPRIVE...

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-dprive-02

Presenters should upload their slides to the meeting materials page by
1900 UTC on July 28th.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:10:22 -0400

All,
     DPRIVE actually has 2 separate 1-hour slots on Thursday. We will
have to move to the second Meetecho room for the second slot. My intent
is to cover as much of our agenda in the first slot as possible.

Regards,
Brian