Subject: [dns-privacy] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 12:05:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Recursive to Authoritative DNS with Unauthenticated Encryption
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Peter van Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a use case and a method for a DNS recursive
   resolver to use unauthenticated encryption when communicating with
   authoritative servers.  The motivating use case for this method is
   that more encryption on the Internet is better, and some resolver
   operators believe that unauthenticated encryption is better than no
   encryption at all.  The method described here is optional for both
   the recursive resolver and the authoritative server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/