Subject: [dns-privacy] Call for agenda items - IETF 112

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:16:58 -0400

All,
     IETF 112 is coming up. The chairs have requested a 2-hour slot for
DPRIVE.

     Please let the chairs know of any agenda topics you would like to
propose for this session. We would like to know the topic/draft to be
discussed, who will present, requested amount of time, and any expected
actions coming out of the presentation. The chairs will prioritize the
topics in the following order: current WG items, topics raised on the
mailing list, then all other topics.

Regards,
Brian & Tim

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:45:59 +0000

> mailing list, then all other topics.

We would like 30 minutes to discuss open issues in draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative, as well as starting interoperability testing so that the draft can be on standards track when it is first published as an RFC.

We also hope there is discussion of DSGLUE because that could be an opetional part of the discovery part of draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative.

--Paul Hoffman and Peter van Dijk

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 12:10:22 -0400

So far, we have seen one request for agenda time. Any other topics?

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 16:19:00 +0000

On Oct 19, 2021, at 9:10 AM, Brian Haberman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> So far, we have seen one request for agenda time.

That request had two topics: 

>> We also hope there is discussion of DSGLUE because that could be an optional part of the discovery part of draft-ietf-dprive-unauth-to-authoritative.

> Any other topics?

ORTT in DoQ seems ripe for discussion.

--Paul Hoffman