Subject: [dns-privacy] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.txt

From: Brian Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 19:28:45 -0800

Dear DPRIVE and DNSOP,
Here is one of the drafts referenced in my presentation(s) on Thursday.
Brian

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 9:13 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.txt
To: Brian Dickson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brian Dickson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dickson-dprive-dnst
Revision:       00
Title:          Resource Record for Signaling Transport for DNS to
Authority Servers
Document date:  2021-10-24
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickson-dprive-dnst/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dickson-dprive-dnst-00.html
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dickson-dprive-dnst

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft proposes an RRTYPE to signal explicit support for
   transport types for DNS service.  This new RRTYPE is "DNST".  The
   available transports to signal are TCP and UDP on port 53 (DNS), and
   DoT (DNS over TLS) transport using TCP port 853.

The IETF Secretariat