Subject: [dns-privacy] OARC 37 Call for Contributions

From: Manu Bretelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 21:21:46 -0800

OARC 37 will be an *online/hybrid* meeting on *February 17th and 18th 2022**
starting **at 16:00 UTC (10:00 CST)**. *The onsite part of the meeting will
be held in Austin, Texas.

The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.

All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome.
For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:

- Operations: Any operational gotchas, lessons learned from an outage,
details/reasons for a recent outage (how to improve TTR, tooling).
- Deployment: Managing DNS changes and propagation, release process, change
management.
- Monitoring: Log ingestion pipeline, analytics infrastructure, anomaly
detection.
- Scaling: Managing service capacity, failovers, disaster recovery.

As it is an *online/hybrid *workshop, we'd like to encourage brevity;
presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (with additional time
for questions).

**Workshop Milestones:**

* 27 December 2021 - Submissions open via Indico
* 10 January 2022 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 11 January 2022 - Initial Contribution list published
* 18 January 2022 - Full agenda published
* 3 February 2022 - Deadline for slideset submission and Rehearsal
* 17 & 18 February 2022 - OARC 37 Workshop

The Registration page and details for presentation submission are published
at:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc37>

DNS-OARC provides registration fee waivers for the workshop to support
those who are part of underrepresented groups at DNS-OARC. See the
registration page for details.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

Additional information for speakers of OARC 37:

* your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
* your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others to
download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
* you will be expected to attend a rehearsal on *3rd February 2022**.* It
would be very useful to have your slides (even if draft) ready for this.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

*Manu Bretelle, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee*

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)