Subject: DNSSEC Walker 3.7 now available

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:20:39 +0200

Hi!  I have released a new version of the DNSSEC Walker tool.  The
tool can be used to download DNS zone files when DNSSEC is used.

While this tool has been around for a long time -- some of you might
remember when I proposed to fix the NXT walking issue back in 2000 and
developed this tool to demonstrate the problem -- the recent work of
using DNSSEC in .se has increased the relevance of the tool.  The tool
is now able to download live data not available publicly by other
means, to the amusement for those of us who'd like to create
statistics over DNS zone contents.

See <http://josefsson.org/walker/> for more information.

Please report all problems to me privately; this is just an
announcement.

Happy hacking,
Simon

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>