Subject: Re: Possible materials for meeting in Minneapolis?

From: Wouter Wijngaards <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 11:23:02 +0200

Hi,

draft-wijngaards-dnsext-resolver-side-mitigation

I think this should be part of the Grand Comparison of Protection
Mechanisms (tm).  It was written because you asked for such drafts at
the meeting in Dublin.

I would be happy to turn this into a working group document by removing
any implementation references...

Best regards,
   Wouter

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:18:23 -0400

Dear colleagues,

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 03:31:03PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> the WG to adopt, it would be good to hear about that now (while we
> think about whether we need to schedule a session). 

It was implicit in the message Olafur sent the other day, but to be
clear, we did request a sesssion in Minneapolis.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/