Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to DNAME Redirection in the DNS
	Author(s)       : S. Rose, W. Wijngaards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-19.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-04-20

The DNAME record provides redirection for a sub-tree of the domain
name tree in the DNS system.  That is, all names that end with a
particular suffix are redirected to another part of the DNS.  This is
a revision of the original specification in RFC 2672, also aligning
RFC 3363 and RFC 4294 with this revision.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.