Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:20:42 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Results:
    Ignoring non-text/plain MIME parts

- Unprocessed:
    tling Replica Watches.Our approach is to match the practices of the origina=
    l watchmaker to the closest degree of replica rolex and breitling, ensuring=
     the end result is virtually indistinguishable. Designer replica watches ar=
    e a craft that we take seriously and take pride in. Quality is essential bo=
    th for Rolex and Breitling.Replica watches are the best solution if you can=
    not afford to purchase so expensive original Rolex and Breitling watches.Ou=
    r online shop can offer you wonderful replica watches collections.Visit UsP=
    rice: $229Price: $244Price: $249Price: $399Price: $229Price: $244Price: $24=
    9Price: $389Swiss Replica & Co. is about honesty and integrity; a straightf=
    orward approach to replica watch sales. As a partnership in this business w=
    e made it our very first priority to establish fair, transparent business p=
    ractices for our clientele. We=92d each been involved in various online mer=
    chant initiatives previously and knew the traps some online businesses fall=
     into=2E

- Done.

Subject: Impress your colleagues with bling-bling
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:19:47 -0800

Swiss Replica & Co. is offering all Rolex Watches Replica and also the Breitling Replica Watches.Our approach is to match the practices of the original watchmaker to the closest degree of replica rolex and breitling, ensuring the end result is virtually indistinguishable. Designer replica watches are a craft that we take seriously and take pride in. Quality is essential both for Rolex and Breitling.Replica watches are the best solution if you cannot afford to purchase so expensive original Rolex and Breitling watches.Our online shop can offer you wonderful replica watches collections.Visit UsPrice: $229Price: $244Price: $249Price: $399Price: $229Price: $244Price: $249Price: $389Swiss Replica & Co. is about honesty and integrity; a straightforward approach to replica watch sales. As a partnership in this business we made it our very first priority to establish fair, transparent business practices for our clientele. We’d each been involved in various online merchant initiatives previously and knew the traps some online businesses fall into.