Subject: RE: draft-manning-multicast-dns-00.txt

From: Bill Woodcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 00:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

> Now, we can agree

I wouldn't go so far as to say that, as I'm still unable to grasp what you're
getting at.

			-Bill

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 99 20:56:50 JST

>> Now, we can agree
> I wouldn't go so far as to say that, as I'm still unable to grasp what
> you're getting at.

You said MZAP removes configured multicast addresses from your
DNS, though you think configured multicast addresses are bad.

Maybe, you are drafting a protocol to remove configured multicast
addresses from MZAP. Let's call it MZAPACP (MZAP auto configuration
protocol).

Now, the only problem is that MZAPACP has configured multicast
addresses. Of course, the prolem is solved by MZAPACPACP.

Cheers.

							Msataka Ohta

---

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 06:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

> DNS, though you think configured multicast addresses are bad.

	The proposal uses multicast features, as they are now
	and as they are expected to evolve. 

> addresses from MZAP. Let's call it MZAPACP (MZAP auto configuration
	
	Maybe we are not.

-- 
--bill