Subject: RE: DNSSEC / RSA / SHA-1

From: Stuart Kwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:28:13 -0700

By the way, Microsoft is not delivering a DNSSEC-aware server or client in
Windows 2000 (our next OS release).  However, we are interop testing our
resolvers against signed zones (in BIND 8.2 servers) to ensure they
gracefully handle DNSSEC-ized responses.

We're currently evaluating DNSSEC for a future OS release.

Cheers,
- Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Bush [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 1999 9:22 PM
To: Bill Manning
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: DNSSEC / RSA / SHA-1

<< snip >>

as far as i can remember, drc said beta in october.  so that seems to be
when we have a first hope of *^&%&^$@#ing deploying the thing.  or maybe
stuart kwan's or another will be available earlier.

randy

---

From: Jim Bound <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:29:00 -0400

Stuart,

What about TSIG for W2000?

thanks
/jim