Subject: Agenda for the DNSOP WG meeting.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:30:06 +0200

I'm still on vacation, and will be until I take off for
Pittsburgh. Here's the agenda that I just sent in to the
secretariat. If there are any additions, we'll handle them in
Pittsburgh.

1. Open meeting, welcome, and agenda bashing. 

2. Scribe and blue sheet. 

3. Reports from DNSSEC workshops. (Liman)

5. draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-NN.txt (Ed Lewis)

6. draft-ietf-dnsop-hardie-shared-root-server-NN.txt (Ted Hardie) 

7. draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-00.txt (Masataka Ohta)

8. draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-test-00.txt (Masataka Ohta)

7. Review of charter and discussion of the status of the working
   group.  Finding ways forward. (Liman)

8. AOB

9. Closing

				Cheers,
				  /Liman
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman, Systems Specialist	! E-mail: [email-masked]
# KTH Network Operations Centre         ! HTTP  : //www.sunet.se/~liman
# Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden	! Voice : Int +46 8 - 790 65 60
#----------------------------------------------------------------------