Subject: latest Internet Domain Survey

From: April Marine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:45:19 -0800 (PST)

This msg traditionally goes to namedroppers, but Randy suggested this is a
better venue for the info.  If we guessed wrong, please let me know and
apologies.

thanks!
April
-------

Data from the January 2000 Internet Domain Survey is now available
from the Internet Software Consortium's web site at
http://www.isc.org/ds/.  The latest count shows more than 72 million
hosts, an increase from 56 million 6 months ago.  The Internet Domain
Survey is the longest running count of Internet growth, dating back to
1987.  The Survey is a joint effort of Network Wizards and the
Internet Software Consortium, with operational support provided by
Nominum, Inc.

fyi,
April

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Marine				
Director of Operations				[email-masked]
Nominum, Inc.					+1.650.779.6006

---

From: Ray Plzak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:07:57 -0500 (EST)

April,

Good idea for this list.

Ray