Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 07:30:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name Server Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Handling of DNS zone signing keys
	Author(s)	: E. Lewis
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 14-Jun-99
	
DNS Security Extensions require a greater interaction between zone
administrations sharing a zone cut.  The center of the interaction is
the handling of the zone keys of the child and the signature applied
by the parent.  DNSSEC does not include a protocol for this, but the
means of this interaction need definition to maintain the security of
DNS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.