Subject: multi-class support

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:04:42 -0700

given icann's ability to wrap critical infrastructure, such as in-addr.arpa,
ip6.whatever, etc., around amazing political axles, i would like to know if
currently deployed server software supports multiple classes.

randy

---

From: Bill Manning <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 100 02:19:13 -0700 (PDT)

% 
% given icann's ability to wrap critical infrastructure, such as in-addr.arpa,
% ip6.whatever, etc., around amazing political axles, i would like to know if
% currently deployed server software supports multiple classes.
% 
% randy
% 

Yes.  There are two in common use,  IN and CHAOS

-- 
--bill