Subject: Any progress on the WG?

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:58:12 -0400

This is partially to see if I am on the list (and I have the list name
correct), and to see if there has been any movement towards to WG-hood.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                       Network Associates/TIS
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                             Email: [email-masked]

Think globally, scope locally.
"Trying is the first step to failure." - Homer Simpson
"No! Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:16:11 -0700 (PDT)

> correct), and to see if there has been any movement towards to WG-hood.

waiting for charter.

randy

---

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 11:44:29 +0200

> waiting for charter.

... and that sits on my desk.