Subject: Mail archive and web page.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 19:33:36 +0200

I have now created an embryonic (yes, really crude so far) web page
for the working group, and a slightly more elaborate mail
archive. This is currently located at

  http://www.cafax.se/dnsop

I hope to improve it over time. Suggestions happily received.

				Cheers,
				  /Liman

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:48:46 -0400

I've submitted a key handling draft to the ID editor (Friday), but I
haven't seen it come out.  If I don't see it by Thursday, I'll try again.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                NAI Labs
Phone: +1 443-259-2352                      Email: [email-masked]

"Trying is the first step to failure." - Homer Simpson
"No! Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Opinions expressed are property of my evil twin, not my employer.