Subject: Agenda for Oslo meeting.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:44:36 -0700

Hi!

(It's possible you just got an empty message due to strangeness in the
mail servers. I hope that it is resolved by now.)

Here's a draft agenda for the Oslo meeting. Please comment and extend.

			   DNSOP WG AGENDA
			       IETF-45
			     Oslo, Norway

1. Open meeting and welcome.

2. Scribe and blue sheet.

3. draft-ietf-dnsop-root-opreq-00.txt		(Randy Bush)

4. draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-00.txt		(Ed Lewis)

5. draft-ietf-dnsop-shared-root-server-00.txt	(Ted Hardie)
   and draft-ohta-root-servers-00.txt		(Masataka Ohta)

7. Next steps.

8. AOB

				Cheers,
				  /Liman
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman			! E-mail: [email-masked]
# KTH Network Operations Centre         ! HTTP  : //www.sunet.se/~liman
# Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden	! Voice : Int +46 8 - 790 65 60
#----------------------------------------------------------------------