Subject: Re: IANA, DNS names, URL names...

From: Dean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:37:31 -0400

Around 05:39 AM 9/28/1999 JST, rumor has it that Masataka Ohta said:
>   However, IANA registration does not mean that IANA provides collision
>   management nor automatic identification of the registered values. The
>   registration, either, does not assure the interoperability of the
>   protocols.
>
>
>
>
>M. Ohta                Expires on March 15, 2000                [Page 1]
>
>INTERNET DRAFT             IANA Registration              September 1999
>
>
>   IANA assignment of values, neither, overrides any intellectual
>   property rights such as trademark or copyright.

These two paragraphs need to be clarified.  The ", either," and ", neither," are grammatically incorrect.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
           Plain Aviation, Inc                  [email-masked]
           LAN/WAN/UNIX/NT/TCPIP          http://www.av8.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++