Subject: Agenda for DNSOP WG.

From: Lars-Johan Liman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 10:00:31 +0200

Here's the agenda for the DNSOP WG in Oslo.

                           DNSOP WG AGENDA
                               IETF-45
                             Oslo, Norway

1. Open meeting and welcome.

2. Scribe and blue sheet.

3. draft-ietf-dnsop-root-opreq-00.txt           (Randy Bush)

4. draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-00.txt              (Ed Lewis)

5. draft-ietf-dnsop-shared-root-server-00.txt   (Ted Hardie)
   and draft-ohta-root-servers-00.txt           (Masataka Ohta)

7. Next steps.

8. AOB

IF TIME AND INTEREST

9. Quick report from DNSSEC workshop in Sweden. (Liman/Patrik Faltstrom)

10. Solicitation for input on                   (Peter Koch)
     draft-koch-dns-soa-values-01.txt
     (not a WG document).

                                Cheers,
                                  /Liman
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# Lars-Johan Liman                      ! E-mail: [email-masked]
# KTH Network Operations Centre         ! HTTP  : //www.sunet.se/~liman
# Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden ! Voice : Int +46 8 - 790 65 60
#----------------------------------------------------------------------