Subject: Re: draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:32:12 -0800

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

>>So it seems to me that, for this to work, something like what I suggested
>>a fews days ago in DNSext is needed. I'll repost it here.
>>    
>>
>
>	i would prefer it if you impose no changes to getaddrinfo/getnameinfo
>	with your proposal.  arrangements within server side would be better
>	at this stage
>	(we can't change deployed codebase any longer, there are huge number
>	of Solaris 8 boxen out there).
>
I would like not to change it too, but the alternative to create records
on the fly in the DNS servers is an invitation for DOS attack on DNSsec...

    - Alain.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.