Subject: draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:07:23 +0900

would the dnsop wg consder adoptng draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt
as a wg document?

randy

#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:53:51 +0200 (EET)

> would the dnsop wg consder adoptng draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt

Requires some changes IMO, but it's a good start.  Aye.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: Brad Knowles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:23:59 +0100

>  would the dnsop wg consder adoptng draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt

	Why do we need a separate ID for this?  Shouldn't this be 
incorporated into I-D.moore-6to4-dns?

-- 
Brad Knowles, <[email-masked]>

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
     -Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania.

GCS/IT d+(-) s:+(++)>: a C++(+++)$ UMBSHI++++$ P+>++ L+ !E-(---) W+++(--) N+
!w--- O- M++ V PS++(+++) PE- Y+(++) PGP>+++ t+(+++) 5++(+++) X++(+++) R+(+++)
tv+(+++) b+(++++) DI+(++++) D+(++) G+(++++) e++>++++ h--- r---(+++)* z(+++)
#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:58:41 +0200 (EET)

> incorporated into I-D.moore-6to4-dns?

It's much easier to pass one if they don't depend on each other.

I'd assume the goal is to get draft-ymbk-6to4-arpa-delegation-00.txt done 
ASAP, while I-D.moore-6to4-dns might take a bit longer..