Subject: DNS Autoconfiguration in HMIPv6

From: "Jaehoon Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:58:16 +0900

Hi, DNSOP members!

I will submit a revised draft for DNS Autoconfiguration in HMIPv6.
   http://www.paul.6ants.net/data/draft-jeong-hmipv6-dns-optimization-01.txt

This draft was presented in the last SF meeting.
   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/03mar/slides/dnsop-1/sld1.htm

After the meeting, there was no actual discussion about this draft.
I hope we discuss this item before this Vienna meeting.
This draft shows a good application of IPv6 RA-based DNS Autoconfiguration
to wireless networks, such as  Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 and Mobile Network (NEMO).
The generic draft for RA-based DNS Autoconfiguration was submitted before
and will be presented in this Vienna meeting.
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-ipv6-ra-dns-autoconf-00.txt

In this meeting, I would like to suggest IPv6 RA-based DNS Autoconfiguration
as working gourp item.
How about my suggestion?
Thanks.

Regards,
Jaehoon