Subject: Domain Name System Operations (dnsop) WG Agenda for IETF 57 (Vienna)

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:00:19 -0700

Domain Name System Operations Working Group (dnsop)
===================================================

MONDAY, July 14, 2003 1530-1730 (Hall NO)

Chairs: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
        Rob Austein <[email-masked]>

Draft Agenda
------------

Agenda Bashing                                                   5 minutes
Meyer/all

Status of outstanding drafts                                    10 minutes
Meyer/Austein

(i).    Farewell to drafts this WG doesn't need to think about anymore
        draft-ietf-dnsop-hardie-shared-root-server-07.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-v6-name-space-fragmentation-02.txt
        draft-ihren-dnsop-interim-signed-root-02.txt
        draft-ihren-dnsop-v6-name-space-fragment-01.txt

(ii).   WG drafts which are ready for last call
        draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-transport-guidelines-00.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-serverid-01.txt (?)

(iii).  Active WG drafts
        draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-01.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-04.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-interim-signed-root-01.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-02.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-02.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-00.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-serverid-01.txt [unless handled in (ii). above]

(iv).   Expired WG drafts
        draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-03.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-keyhand-04.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-rollover-00.txt
        draft-ietf-dnsop-rollover-01.txt

(v).    Active individual drafts
        draft-durand-dnsop-dynreverse-00.txt
        draft-hall-dns-data-03.txt
        draft-jeong-ipv6-ra-dns-autoconf-00.txt
        draft-kato-dnsop-local-zones-00.txt
        draft-morishita-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-00.txt
        draft-park-ipv6-extensions-dns-pnp-00.txt
        draft-warnicke-network-dns-resolution-02.txt
        draft-yasuhiro-dnsop-increasing-dns-server-00.txt

IPv6 DNS Discovery -- Framing the discussion                    15 minutes
Rob Austein 

  IPv6 DNS Discovery, and why it is important                   10 minutes
  Bob Hinden

  IPv6 Router Advertisement based DNS Autoconfiguration         10 minutes
  draft-jeong-ipv6-ra-dns-autoconf-00.txt
  Jaehoon Jeong

  IPv6 Router Advertisement DNS resolver Option                 10 minutes
  draft-beloeil-ipv6-dns-resolver-option-01.txt
  Luc Beloeil

  Discussion                                                    20 minutes

A Suggested Scheme for DNS Resolution of Networks and Gateways  10 minutes
draft-warnicke-network-dns-resolution-02.txt
Edward Warnicke

Considerations for DNS Resource Records                         10 minutes
draft-hall-dns-data-03.txt
Eric Hall

IPv6 Extensions for DNS Plug and Play                           10 minutes
draft-park-ipv6-extensions-dns-pnp-00.txt
Syam Madanapalli

Outstanding issues in draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-02.txt   10 minutes
Alain Durand

#----------------------------------------------------------------------
# To unsubscribe, send a message to <[email-masked]>.

---

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:07:39 +0900

Hi David

The agenda of dnsop looks good.
As you made this agenda, dnsop has to discuss 
DNS autoconfiguration scheme deeply with plenty time
at this meeting. Also I believe that dnsop should take 
some drafts as working item during this meeting.
Of course, we should make a consensus at dnsop WG.
Thanks and I look forward to meeting you and all attendees
on Monday.

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Lab,SAMSUNG Electronics

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
David Meyer
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 6:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Domain Name System Operations (dnsop) WG Agenda for IETF 57
(Vienna)

Draft Agenda
------------

Agenda Bashing                                                   5
minutes
Meyer/all

Status of outstanding drafts                                    10
minutes
Meyer/Austein

(iii).  Active WG drafts

(iv).   Expired WG drafts

IPv6 DNS Discovery -- Framing the discussion                    15
minutes
Rob Austein 

  IPv6 DNS Discovery, and why it is important                   10
minutes
  Bob Hinden

  IPv6 Router Advertisement based DNS Autoconfiguration         10
minutes
  draft-jeong-ipv6-ra-dns-autoconf-00.txt
  Jaehoon Jeong

  IPv6 Router Advertisement DNS resolver Option                 10
minutes
  draft-beloeil-ipv6-dns-resolver-option-01.txt
  Luc Beloeil

  Discussion                                                    20
minutes

A Suggested Scheme for DNS Resolution of Networks and Gateways  10
minutes
draft-warnicke-network-dns-resolution-02.txt
Edward Warnicke

Considerations for DNS Resource Records                         10
minutes
draft-hall-dns-data-03.txt
Eric Hall

IPv6 Extensions for DNS Plug and Play                           10
minutes
draft-park-ipv6-extensions-dns-pnp-00.txt
Syam Madanapalli

Outstanding issues in draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-02.txt   10
minutes
Alain Durand

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 23:13:46 -0700

Thanks Daniel.