Subject: [dnsop] Request to Advance "Common Misbehavior against DNS Queries for IPv6 Addresses"

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:09:38 -0700

David and Bert,

On behalf of the DNSOP WG, we'd like to request that the
following document be published as an Informational RFC:  

Common Misbehavior against DNS Queries for IPv6 Addresses
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-01.txt

The Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on this document was
completed on 07 April 2004. It was revised once to close the
issues raised in the the Working Group Last Call. 

Finally, please note that this document is part of the PROTO
Team's "Working Group Chair Followup of DISCUSS Comments" pilot
project. Please see draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-discuss-pilot-03.txt
for additional details.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Rob and Dave

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html