Subject: [dnsop] updated DNSOP agenda for IETF 61

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 07:09:49 -0800

Domain Name System Operations (dnsop)

MONDAY, November 8, 2004 (1300-1500)
=====================================

CHAIR(s): David Meyer <[email-masked]>
          Rob Austein <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva						 5 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe dnsop

   - Scribe?

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing					 5 minutes
   Meyer                                           

 o Review and status of work items			 

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-operational-practices-02.txt   5 minues
    Kolkman et al
   draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-05.txt                5 minutes
     Senie
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-10.txt                2 minutes
    Durand, et al (AD Followup)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-transport-guidelines-02.txt      1 minute
    Durand, et al (RFC 3901)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-key-rollover-requirements-01.txt      5 minutes
    Guette, et al
   draft-ietf-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa-02.txt       5 minutes
    Morishita, et al.(AD Followup (Informational)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-serverid-02.txt                       2 minutes
    Woolf
   draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-03.txt                    2 minutes
    Larson/Barber
  draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-01.txt                        2 minutes
    Vixie/Kato

   Expired WG documents
   ---------------------
   draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-rollover-01.txt              1 minutes
    expired (Kolkman)
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ohta-shared-root-server-03.txt        1 minute
    Ohta
   draft-ietf-dnsop-dontpublish-unreachable-04.txt        2 minutes

   Non-WG Documents
   ------------------------
   draft-yasuhiro-dnsop-increasing-dns-server-01.txt      5 minutes
    expired

 o DNS authoritative server misconfiguration             10 minutes
   draft-fujiwara-dnsop-bad-dns-auth-00.txt
   Fujiwara

 o IPv6 DNS Configuration Options                         5 minutes
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-configuration-01.txt
   Meyer

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html