Subject: [dnsop] Agenda slots for IETF62?

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:12:19 -0800

Folks,

	Its that time again. We've asked the secretariat to
	schedule a two hour sessions this time. Please forward
	agenda items to Rob ([email-masked]) and me ([email-masked]),
	and let us know:   

	(i).	The title of your talk

	(ii).	How much time you would like

	(iii).	Which draft you will be talking about. If there
		is no draft, please describe how the talk relates
		to the goals and charter of DNSOP.

	(iv).	Name of person (or persons) giving the talk

	Thanks,

	Dave

---

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:09:21 -0500

I don't have a 'talk' but I'd like to see a discussion on what's in epp-secdns.

I have no problems to raise with the draft, but I want to make sure 
we have a more representative review of it.

This week on NANOG there was a comment insinuating that the IETF does 
not sufficiently review protocols such as this.

http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg04399.html
followed up by:
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg04417.html
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg04423.html
http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg04442.html

Besides the trite "please read and comment" I think that we ought to 
spend some time generating interest in and exposure of this 
well-written draft to make sure it's getting a quality review.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                                +1-571-434-5468
NeuStar

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html