Subject: [dnsop] draft DNSOP agenda for IETF 64 uploaded

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:07:49 -0700

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/dnsop.txt

	Questions, comments, additions, deletions, etc to Rob and
	Dave. 

	Thanks,

	Rob & Dave

---

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:31:00 +1000

Dave, Rob at Paris I suggested that draft-kato-dnsop-local-zones-00.txt
	be split in two.  draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt
	is half of that split.  The other half (not yet written) would
	be a recommendation for recursive servers to have a local copy
	of the root zone.  That deals with all the pseudo TLD issues,
	leaking unqualified host queries and raw IPv6 addresses.

	Any discussion about draft-kato-dnsop-local-zones-00.txt also
	needs to look at draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt.

	I don't know whether you want to adjust the agenda to have
	the two discussed together or not. 

	Anyway this is just a headsup for the list that they need to be
	considered together to a certain degree.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: [email-masked]
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:39:21 -0700

> 	considered together to a certain degree.

	Thanks Mark. I will talk it over with Rob and we'll
	adjust accordingly.

	Dave