Subject: [dnsop] WGLC on draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-operational-practices-05.txt

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:59:18 -0400

This is a working group last call on "DNSSEC Operational Practices",
draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-operational-practices-05.txt, which we hope to
submit to the IESG for consideration as an Informational document.

This last call will terminate at 22:00 UTC on 20 October 2005.

Please note that this is a second WGLC on a draft which has already
been approved by the WG once and sent to the IESG; it came back at the
request of the authors, who felt that the draft needed revision and
another WGLC to address belated comments from the first WGLC.

Please clearly state to the mailing list whether you support or oppose
this draft going to the IESG.

Please do not express an opinion if you have not read the draft.

As always, please discuss substantive issues on the WG mailing list.
Minor editorial comments may be sent directly to the draft authors
(please CC the WG chairs on any such comments so that we can track
this).

Thanks,

Rob & Dave
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html