Subject: [dnsop] DNSOP co-chair selection

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:55:10 -0700

Working Group,

We would like to inform you that we decided to select Peter Koch for the
DNSOP co-chair position.

We received quite a few nominations and feedback. As it was not
practical to interview each and every candidate, we first made a
short-list of candidates based on the profile that we sent out
earlier.

We were actually quite impressed with all candidates. We mostly based
our decision on who in our opinion fits our profile best. 

We would like to use this procedure in the future again as we received
quite a bit of positive feedback. We are very much interested in your
comments for improvements.

Last but not least, we would like to thank Dave Meyer again for his
work as co-chair for the DNSOP working goup.

David Kessens & Bert Wijnen
OPS & MGMT Area Directors
---

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html