Subject: [dnsop] new dnssec-operations draft (-05)

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:56:16 +0200

Hello,

After the WGLC some new comments came in, which lead to a new version
of draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-operational-practices. 

We think these changes are significant enough for a new WGLC as we
announced at the Paris meeting.

We would like the request the wg chairs to announce a new WGLC.

At
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-operational-practices/
you can see the 04-05 diff.

regards,

--
grtz,
  - Miek

  http://www.miek.nl                      http://www.nlnetlabs.nl
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html