Subject: [dnsop] request for WG Last Call on draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-04.txt

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:46:36 +1100

>As you requested, draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-04.txt, an updated 
version of an
 >expired Internet-Drafts, has been posted.  The draft will expire on May 
14, 2006
 >unless it is replaced by an updated version, or it is under official 
review by
 >the IESG (i.e., a request has been submitted to publish it as an RFC).

Hi,

This draft was discussed at the DNSOP Working Group meeting, and I 
understood that the plan was to post a revision of the draft, note that 
this has already been reviewed by members of this working group, note that 
the review comments have been folded into the draft, and request that the 
DNSOP WG chairs perform a working group last call on the document for 
intended publication as an Informational RFC.

The first steps are now complete with the posting this note. I'm now 
requesting a Working Group last call on this draft.

Many thanks,

   Geoff Huston

.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html