Subject: [dnsop] Updated DNSOP agenda for IETF64

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:03:59 -0500

The current DNSOP agenda is posted at:

  http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/dnsop.txt

However, since we know that some of you read the agenda on the
airplane and thus want to receive it via email, here's a snapshot.

Domain Name System Operations (dnsop)

TUESDAY, November 8, 2005 1510-1710 (Afternoon Session II)
===========================================================

CHAIR(s): Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
	  Peter Koch <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

 o Administriva                                            5 minutes

   - Mailing list: [email-masked]
     subscribe dnsop

   - Scribe(s)?
      Jabber
      Other 

   - Blue Sheets

 o Agenda Bashing                                          5 minutes
   Chairs                                           

 o Review and status of work items                       

   Drafts in WGLC or beyond
   ------------------------
   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-configuration		   1 minute

   draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-operational-practices-06.txt    5 minutes

   draft-ietf-dnsop-ipv6-dns-issues-12.txt		   5 minutes

   Active Drafts
   -------------
   draft-ietf-dnsop-serverid-05.txt                       10 minutes
     Wolfe
   draft-ietf-dnsop-bad-dns-res-04.txt                     5 minutes
     Larson/Barber
     Do we need a second WGLC?
   draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-07.txt                 5 minutes
     Senie
     Ready for WGLC?
   draft-ietf-dnsop-respsize-02.txt                        5 minutes
     Vixie/Kato

   Expired Drafts (gauge interest)
   -------------------------------
   draft-kato-dnsop-local-zones-00.txt                     5 minutes
     Vixie/Kato
     Ready for WGLC, or remove from our list?
   draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-03.txt                    5 minutes
     Huston
     Publish as an RFC or elsewhere?
   draft-fujiwara-dnsop-dns-transport-issue-00.txt         5 minutes
     Fujiwara

   Potential WG Items
   ------------------
   draft-andrews-full-service-resolvers-01.txt	           5 minutes
     Andrews
   draft-krishnaswamy-dnsop-dnssec-split-view-01.txt       5 minutes
     Krishnaswamy
   draft-fujiwara-dnsop-bad-dns-auth-03.txt                5 minutes
     Fujiwara, et al
   draft-durand-dnsop-dont-publish-01.txt                  2 minutes
     Durand/Chown
   draft-minda-dnsop-using-in-bailiwick-nameservers-01.txt 5 minutes 
     Minda
   draft-morishita-dnsop-anycast-node-requirements-01.txt  5 minutes
     Morishita, et al.
   draft-pappas-dnsop-long-ttl-00.txt			   5 minutes

   draft-kurtis-tld-ops-00.txt                             1 minute
     Lindqvist