Subject: [dnsop] IETF 66 agenda items, please

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:57:49 +0200

Dear WG,

we have been assigned a 150 min slot on Thursday morning (0900-1130)
for the Montreal meeting, subject to rescheduling until June, 19th.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=66>

Please submit suggestions for agenda items to Rob and me. The agenda will
evolve at <http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/dnsop.txt> and reach
final state no later than July, 3rd, 1600 UTC.

The cutoff date for revised I-Ds is Monday, June, 26th, 1300 UTC
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_66.html>.

Please have a look at the wg documents <http://www.dnsop.org> and submit
comments, especially if you've (been) volunteered in Dallas.
(draft-huston-6to4-reverse-dns-05.txt, published June, 2nd, is virtually
added to that list (and now awaiting wg chair write-up)).

-Peter
.
dnsop resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/dnsop/index.html