Subject: DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP CS3 EXTENDED ONLY $89

From: "cornelius arel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:14:51 +0200

I learned more about the economy from one South Dakota dust storm that I
did in all my years of college.
As a general truth, it is safe to say that any picture that produces a
moral impression is a bad picture.
Advertising is the genie which is transforming America into a place of
comfort, luxury and ease for millions.
What rights are those that dare not resist for them?
Content makes poor men rich discontentment makes rich men poor.
The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
Once you become famous, there is nothing left to become but infamous.
Never let an inventor run a company. You can never get him to stop
tinkering and bring something to market.
Better to ask twice than to lose your way once.
There is luxury in self-reproach. When we blame ourselves, we feel no
one else has a right to blame us.
Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored.
If you have not chosen the Kingdom of God first, it will in the end make
no difference what you have chosen instead.
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of
himself, undisturbed be the facts.
Utility is the great idol of the age, to which all powers must do
service and all talents swear allegiance.
He who is plenteously provided for from within, needs but little from
without.
Now is the time for all good men to come to.
How easy to be amiable in the midst of happiness and success.
In my case, adulthood itself was not an advance, although it was a
useful waymark.
A chain is no stronger than its weakest link, and life is after all a
chain.