Subject: i need to fuck more

From: "debora orran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 01:35:29 +0900

If I seem to boast more than is becoming, my excuse is that I brag for
humanity rather than for myself.
Nobody can be successful if he doesn't love his work, love his job.
The surest sign of age is loneliness.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you
can by what others say about him.
If begging should unfortunately be thy lot, knock at the large gates
only.
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask why me? Then a voice answers
nothing personal, your name just happened to come up.
They who drink beer will think beer.
Old age is ready to undertake tasks that youth shirked because they
would take too long.
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and
angry woman. [Proverbs 21:19]
Nothing will work unless you do.
I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being
unable to sit still and quiet in a room alone.
Time and trouble will tame an advanced young woman, but an advanced old
woman is uncontrollable by any earthly force.
Beggars should be entirely abolished! Truly, it is annoying to give to
them and annoying not to give to them.
Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters.
Who loves well, chastises well.
I have fought a good fight. I have finished my course, I have kept the
faith. [2 Timothy 4:7]
The cost of living has gone up another dollar a quart.
Dancing is a wonderful training for girls, it's the first way you learn
to guess what a man is going to do before he does it.