Subject: Now that the patents have been issued, the innovations can finally be used.

From: "Anna O. Leon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 20:21:57 -0500

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

After that - YOU get dumped and have to pay to get back into Yahoo! It
raised speculation that Google would enter the rapidly expanding
social-networking space with the likes of Friendster Inc. com "A must
for all webmasters.
You may publish one of the articles above on your Web site.
Experts say Yahoo's new search engine is credible and roughly comparable
to Google's.
" Lycos offers office space for lease "Web portal Lycos is offering for
lease space at its Northern California offices in what could be a sign
of further cost-cutting at the company.
Google uses link popularity as an important factor when ranking sites.
In this case, we made an exception because Jim's web site was
fascinating.
MSN bans pop-ups on global sites "Microsoft is to phase out pop-up and
pop-under web adverts on most of its global MSN websites by the summer.
A must for all webmasters.
After that - YOU get dumped and have to pay to get back into Yahoo!
We've outlined these factors in a previous issue of our newsletter. How
did we find out about this? The purchase price is higher than in the
original deal struck in June, thanks to FindWhat's soaring stock price.
com" in the search engines list and click the "Analyze" button.
htm as different URLs although they all lead to the same page. " Some
months ago, we recommended using sitemaps to improve your search engine
rankings. " Editors note: It seems what Google has withdrawn the WhoIs
feature because the used WhoIs sites were infringing on the policies of
Netsol.
" Study: Search engine users fickle "Google is leader on Web, but
there's little loyalty. The new version is now even more efficient and
it has a vastly improved contact feature. Of course, that's not the
case. Experts say Yahoo's new search engine is credible and roughly
comparable to Google's. Get the right type of links with ARELIS Not only
the number of links to your web site is important but also the quality.
Recommended resources "The submission software is next to none" Our web
site promotion and search engine submission software tool IBP  becomes
the most popular web site promotion tool on the market.
Of course, you must use your real email address when asking for
reciprocal links.
Of course, he had put keywords in the web page title and several times
in the body text according to IBP's advice for his most important
keyword.
However, in a surprise move, the Google chief added: 'An IPO is not on
my agenda right now.
IBP is straight forward and does an excellent job! Get your site
mentioned in this newsletter Just send us some words about your
successes with IBP or ARELIS and you might get featured in this
newsletter along with your web site address.
The search engine behemoth certainly has ambitious plans for your
innocent musings. Google might drop Open Directory Project categories.
Only high quality links will bring you targeted traffic and increase
your search engine rankings.
Please pass this newsletter on to your friends.
Is Google's search good?
Recommended resources "The submission software is next to none" Our web
site promotion and search engine submission software tool IBP  becomes
the most popular web site promotion tool on the market. To be on the
safe side, do the following in your link exchange messages: Add your
full mailing address to your link exchange messages. Search engine
Gigablast adds a new feature that generates related concepts for your
query.
But how should Yahoo!
" Bill Gates: "Google kicked our butts" "The list of organizations that
have put Microsoft in its place is short indeed, but it has grown by one
member, and at the behest of no less that William H. " Microsoft not
ready to battle with Google "Microsoft's latest assault on the Web
search business is just getting under way, but already a familiar
elephant may be ambling toward the doorway. " Yahoo and Google: Cold War
redux "Losing the Yahoo account, Google is no longer the sole superpower
in search.
com now supports search math, a form of advanced operators used to
refine a query with quotations, plus and minus signs. How will Google
rank web sites like yours in the future? It also makes it easier for
legitimate email marketers to comply with a single set of laws.
Don't use shady search engine optimization techniques! All content, such
as text and photos, will be deleted, the notice states.
'"  Back to table of contents - Visit Axandra. Facts of the week: The
new anti-spam law and linking campaigns  As you know, a new anti-spam
federal law has been adopted by the United States.
If you like this kind of information, please recommend our newsletter to
your friends and clients.
ARELIS helps you to build these links.