Subject: The others were Bobby Orr and Ted Green of the Boston Bruins (1969) and Nicklas Lidstrom and Chris Chelios of the Detroit Red Wings (2002).

From: "erroneously" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 04:07:40 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

"We were getting our chances.
"I want to reiterate in front of you my reasons for not doing so. But
Sami Salo rang a shot off the crossbar and Giguere foiled Henrik Sedin
at the lip of the crease to preserve the 1-0 lead.
"I don't think we did a good enough job," Daniel Sedin said.
Council rejected an appeal to restore the grant Thursday. "For someone
to just disappear is so strange that it gives you hope that it's
something so out there, we never would have thought of it, but she's OK
and just waiting for us to come find her.
Some of those tapes were later erased and couldn't be used as evidence
in the lengthy criminal cases that followed the bombing.
They tried their best. "The organization in question is one that I've
lost confidence in," said Coun.
"And so we are right now pumping water.
C's north coast have been fired. Excavators in some cases dug down
several metres until they found undisturbed soil. Yahoo to shutter photo
site in favour of Flickr Yahoo Inc.