Subject: XML, the format for sending data from the web server to the client.

From: "childcare" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:56:32 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Using a phase listener is only one of several ways to handle JavaServer
Faces technology requests. Other libraries in the Dojo toolkit provide a
variety of APIs that simplify the coding for things such as animation,
DOM manipulation, drag-and-drop support, and UI effects. Subscribe to
our RSS feeds now and receive the next article instantly!
For example, a user can continue to move the mouse over a Google map and
see a smooth, uninterrupted change in the display.
And of course, you don't need to write the JavaScript technology code
that's already provided in the widgets.
They might even try to hijack XMLHttpRequests from your Ajax-enabled web
application and return destructive responses.
And of course, you don't need to write the JavaScript technology code
that's already provided in the widgets. One advantage of using
JavaServer Faces technology is that it allows page authors to use UI
components on their pages without having to know the details of how the
components work.
jMaki presents developers with a consistent syntax no matter what the
source of the widget.
You must be sure that you are doing it right and following recommended
design patterns.
The phase listener checks the URL to see if the request is related to
the custom component.
All marks are trademarks of SYS-CON Media.
In addition, communities for open-source libraries such as the Dojo
libraries participate in expanding and enhancing the libraries. About
Jeremy GeelanJeremy Geelan is Sr. Use client-side JavaScript technology
libraries if they can simplify the JavaScript technology code you would
need to write for your web application.
For example, you could use a servlet with JavaServer Faces Technology
and Ajax. One advantage of using JavaServer Faces technology is that it
allows page authors to use UI components on their pages without having
to know the details of how the components work. In addition to working
with JSP and JavaServer Faces technology, jMaki also works with the
Project Phobos scripting framework. To add a widget to the set of jMaki
widgets, you need to provide the three files for the widget. Because of
that, you'll need to use another approach to fill the remainder of the
requirement.
Other libraries in the Dojo toolkit provide a variety of APIs that
simplify the coding for things such as animation, DOM manipulation,
drag-and-drop support, and UI effects.
jMaki presents developers with a consistent syntax no matter what the
source of the widget. One way to think of this is that web applications
that use Ajax are driven by events and data, whereas conventional web
applications are driven by pages. Or you can create custom JavaServer
Faces components to handle server-side processing as well as encapsulate
the JavaScript technology and CSS for client-side processing. Pros and
Cons of the Do-It-Yourself Approach The do-it-yourself approach is
certainly one way to build Ajax into a web application, but is it the
right approach for you?
In  part because of this dynamic typing, developers discover that they 
can often write fewer lines of code when programming with dynamic 
languages.
They run on the server and get rendered to the client, and they can
respond to events on the client.
This means that a user can continue interacting with the client without
noticing a lag in response.
In addition to giving you the extra server-side functionality you need
for Ajax, JavaServer Faces technology makes it easy for you to add Ajax
to your application.
For example, you can use a servlet to process a request, manage state
for the client, access enterprise resources, and generate the XML for
the response.
You are not limited to using one client-side JavaScript technology
library in your web application. Application developers can add Ajax to
a web application by dragging and dropping visual components.
Might need to mix and match JavaScript technology libraries.
This can be viewed as a pro and a con.
The example that appears in the "Creating an Ajax-Enabled Bookstore
Application" article adds some Ajax functionality to enable pop-up
balloons in the web application.
You can view these widgets in the jMaki Widget Gallery.