Subject: In particular, various browsers differ in how they handle JavaScript technology code.

From: "ad-lib" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:54:47 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

If the request is associated with the custom component, the phase
listener fulfills the request based on the URLs' contents. That tag
points to the JavaScript technology file for the component. A page
author can use them whenever and wherever they are needed.
You can specify other parameters as well, such as error for specifying
an error handler.
Handles some common Ajax issues such as bookmarking and support for the
Back button.
One component presents an Ajax object that, like the dojo.
The  next article in the series describes the jMaki project. And 
because scripting languages are good for connecting and extending 
existing components, scripting can be a good match for those  developers
who want to add Ajax to existing applications.
At best, they reduce the need for writing JavaScript technology code.
Let's take a look at the relative benefits of the Java EE platform and
scripting and the advantage of using them together.
Cons Requires a lot of Ajax-related coding.
The Phobos project allows you to develop web  applications using a
scripting language, which can allow for more  rapid development.
This means you do all the JavaScript technology, CSS, and DOM coding on
the client, as well as the coding for page presentation. And  because
scripting languages are good for connecting and extending  existing
components, scripting can be a good match for those  developers who want
to add Ajax to existing applications. Java EE technologies fit very well
with the Ajax methodology.
Pros and Cons of Using jMaki Here are some pros and cons of using jMaki
to build Ajax into a web application. If you're not familiar with Ajax,
see Greg Murray's introduction to Ajax. Another component presents
objects and methods that make it easier to work with DOM elements.
Significantly, the JavaServer Faces component model is extensible so
that a component developer can create custom components. JavaServer
Faces technology and other Java EE technologies that include support for
data validation, user identity management, and persistence, are
particularly well-suited for Ajax.
They expect a web application to work with them, to respond immediately
to any action they take.
The objects that Prototype provides for DOM manipulation hide browser
differences in handling DOM-related operations. Libraries such as the
dojo. Pros and Cons of the Do-It-Yourself Approach The do-it-yourself
approach is certainly one way to build Ajax into a web application, but
is it the right approach for you? io library in the Dojo toolkit,
encapsulates the XMLHttpRequest object and hides low-level
XMLHttpRequest operations.
This is also true for Ajax-enabled components.
jMaki presents developers with a consistent syntax no matter what the
source of the widget.
Pro Offers fine-grained control over Ajax processing.
Pros and Cons of Using jMaki Here are some pros and cons of using jMaki
to build Ajax into a web application.
A major advantage of using Dynamic Faces is that it reduces the amount
of JavaScript technology code that you need to write to enable Ajax
functionality in a component.
You can specify other parameters as well, such as error for specifying
an error handler. Use JavaServer Faces technology if you want to take
advantage of tools such as Java Studio Creator to build web applications
by dragging and dropping components.
In  part because of this dynamic typing, developers discover that they 
can often write fewer lines of code when programming with dynamic 
languages.
Pros Page authors do not need to know JavaScript technology, CSS, and
DOM.
In addition, you have server-related choices regarding Ajax.
This integration of jMaki into the Project Phobos framework allows
developers to use jMaki widgets within the framework.