Subject: But ex

From: "Lucy JGracie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 23:52:51 -0800

night.   Carmelo Anthony augmented Iverson's night by adding 29 points in 
defense.  ''That team can blow you out and they can score in bunches,'' he said

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 in the first half one night after getting just one first-half assist against 
 was easily the Nuggets' best game of the season.   The Nuggets shot 68 percent
  For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any 
 postseason because of NCAA sanctions.  In four seasons at Seton Hall, Amaker
Louis Bullock in what the NCAA said was the largest financial scandal in 
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any 
 They lost to Detroit 105-83 Friday night, which D'Antoni blamed on emotional
NCAA tournament and three NIT bids.  The native of Falls Church, Va., spent
throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46 
 led the Pirates to a 68-55 record, a trip to the round of 16 in the 2000 
 also had 44 against Seattle on Dec. 28 in one of his first few games with the
 every shot in the world,'' Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said. ''They are hard to
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any