Subject: "Having the right car is such a nice touch for life's most memorable moments," Sturgeon says.

From: "Schaefer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:23:54 +0530

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

No doubt, classic style lines make this '65 desirable, but so too do the
responsive handling and unique feel. Once a better way of working is
explained people instinctively identify with it and quickly embrace it.
Press Release - Jordinvest successfully completes capital raise of
Siniora Food Industries Ltd.
Given the dangerous world we live in, many of our clients are thinking
more about their safety and we want to offer something that responds to
that. The survey revealed that nearly half of such companies have at
least one specialised advisor and that they place their secured loan
business between two and five different lenders. "This eye-catching
rally red model has been meticulously restored, and I knew right away
this was the one. For more information and to see a complete inventory
of available vehicles, visit dfwelitecarclub. com, or call 817-838-RENT.
"We deal with important people at DFW Elite Auto Rental. As credit cards
have high interest rates, borrowers are slowly but surely realising that
multiple credit card debts eventually prove to be more costly. it
provides personal finance to UK residents.
They believe that personal loans can be beneficial, when availed wisely,
i. The data shows that the figures were highest since 2004. With
identity theft criminals becoming savvier, relying on credit reports and
credit monitoring services for protection alone is not enough to prevent
identity theft.