Subject: Photoshop download

From: "gladys sheridan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 03:53:51 +0200

Government proposes, bureaucracy disposes. And the bureaucracy must
dispose of government proposals by dumping them on us.
The artist is the child of his time but woe to him if he is also its
disciple, or even its favorite.
If I were to live my life over again, I would be an American. I would
steep myself in America, I would know no other land.
There is no means of proving it is preferable to be than not to be.
The chief mourner does not always attend the funeral.
There are two kinds of books. Those that no one reads and those that no
one ought to read.
Men of my age live in a state of continual desperation.
Wherever art appears, life disappears.
Happy is he who has laid up in his youth, and held fast in all fortune,
a genuine and passionate love for reading.
The drying up a single tear has more of honest fame, than shedding seas
of gore.
Never talk for half a minute without pausing and giving others a chance
to join in.
In a balanced organization, working towards a common objective, there is
success.
The first condition of education is being able to put someone to
wholesome and meaningful work.
You know more of a road by having traveled it than by all the
conjectures and descriptions in the world.
If a man has done his best, what else is there?
It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful
to miss it.
France has lost a battle. But France has not lost the war.
A movie camera is like having someone you have a crush on watching you
from afar -- you pretend it's not there.
Every one desires to live long, but no one would be old.