Subject: whit maple

From: "HFredric Freddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:14:00 +0100

everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major Financial News Was Released After the Market Close Today.
 
HOT CHINA DEAL
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 

Short Term Expected : 1 Dollar
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this stock trade.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 Iverson said. ''To win four games in a row, you get a certain swagger about
confidence booster for us,'' Anthony said. ''To beat a team like that. You know
 your game.''  The Nuggets have quite the saunter thanks to their red-hot 
that were the product of the Nuggets' suddenly stingy defense.   ''They made
 from the floor.  ''When you're in a zone, it doesn't matter if guys are on 
that were the product of the Nuggets' suddenly stingy defense.   ''They made
 him ,000, according to his contract, which was obtained last week by the AP 
 handle when Anthony and Iverson are coming at you like that. They are hard to
got 25 points from Leandro Barbosa , never led in this one and fell behind by 
 from the floor.  ''When you're in a zone, it doesn't matter if guys are on 
 is 46 points against Chicago on Nov. 24 while he was still with the Sixers. He
  For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high
 nine years on Mike Krzyzewski's staff at Duke, where he was a four-year 
points - since their 129-127 double-overtime win at Dallas on Wednesday night.