Subject: employ

From: Keith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 03:49:35 +0100

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Crooked computer experts at Indian call centres have created a lucrative
market in sensitive information. This cost can be reduced through
outsourcing.

And the newcomers CGI, Adecco, and Manpower are huge companies in their
own right. Business costs are basically a function of two factors: cost
factor number one is associated with actually writing cheques.
Outsourcing can be a good thing. Business costs are basically a function
of two factors: cost factor number one is associated with actually
writing cheques.

British firms have invested millions in Indian call centres, which
provide good service at a low cost.
All the incumbents got bigger, mostly by acquisition.
Hard hats all round, I think. Do what you're best at and do it a lot.
The theory of setting up an organisation to promote professional
standards and subsequently accreditation is a good one.

Again, it is worth reading in full.

Outsourcing generally and BPO in particular are not as well-accepted in
my adopted country. We in the industry need to ensure that negative
publicity does as little damage as possible. Business costs are
basically a function of two factors: cost factor number one is
associated with actually writing cheques.
Business costs are basically a function of two factors: cost factor
number one is associated with actually writing cheques. One case does
not make an entire industry suspect, political pressure and union
backlash aside, the case for offshoring has been made.
As Groucho Marx said: "I don't want to belong to any club that would
have me as a member".
These should be of most concern because most finance guys don't even see
them as legitimate costs.

Cost factor number two is not as obvious.

This insight comes from a New York Times article by Eduardo Porter.