Subject: By default, entries in a directory are unordered.

From: Frost G. Lew <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:04:21 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The Web Application Description Language provides a machine processable
description of HTTP-based web applications. What's New on Java Studio
Creator ? at San Francisco's Moscone Center, Sun Microsystems sponsored
the first CommunityOne conference.
As they did with the  Java platform's AWT classes, the designers of
these classes have  taken the least common denominator of all filing
systems for their  model.
To shield applications from this incompatibility obstacle, the File 
class defines platform-independent methods for manipulating a file 
maintained by a native filing system.
The portal aggregation capability allows applications to be integrated
within the context of the portal using portlet events.

Community members have the ability to initiate polls and surveys with
other community members to find out what they are thinking.

Set the Database Name to Sample. org The terms "Java Virtual Machine"
and "JVM" mean a Virtual Machine for the Java platform.

This early access implementation of the API lets you develop RESTful Web
services.
Java Bits: How to Use File Choosers - Java Tutorial ?

Portal Server includes search and classification features that provide
this ability for enterprise-wide content as well as community content.
A community consists of a group of users along with a set of services
that are available to the users.
Experienced Java programming language developers will benefit from the
optional real-world lab exercises that can be downloaded into the
workplace. Instead, if you need a URL, first get the URI, then convert
the URI  to a URL, as in fileVariable. The example gets the name of the
file and uses it in the log message. Although some viewers may find
lively pages annoying, this somewhat gratuitous usage of Ajax highlights
the ability to make your pages more lively.