Subject: For men, one location is on the upper pectoral area, another is the midsection and the third is on the top of the quadriceps of the leg.

From: Lionel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:19:36 -0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

But to do that, you have to use it. For best results, women should start
strength training long before menopause; however, women can experience
the benefits at any age.

I just mention it as a tool for people who are really serious about
losing fat.

It needs to keep it around. A limb amputation will cause you to lose
weight, but that's not what people have in mind! They suggested a patent
be sought for a combination drug mixing Vioxx with another agent to
lessen the risk.

Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements
and the ending of corporate control over medicines, genes and seeds.

I know a lot of people in the performing arts community who rely on
Pilates to maintain core strength and flexibility throughout their body,
including in their arms, legs and neck muscles.