Subject: redundant

From: carpeted <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:32:20 +0530

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Sour Shoes broke right into the song and he actually had the helicopter
sound effect ready to go. He's very brave though and he's talking about
all of the stuff he's been going through lately with his cancer battle.
Howard Plays Some Voice Mail.
Howard said Sal and Richard seem to pressure Gary into trying to get
some of those bits played and that's why the one got played on the Wrap
Up Show yesterday.
Artie said that it is kind of exciting to be doing that again.

Artie pointed out that his fashion might not be perfect so Howard
admitted to that.

They have him eating food in that picture. He took some phone calls and
one guy brought up how funny those calls to that Yankee guy's TV show
are.

Robin said they used to play bits that he wouldn't play on the show. He
doesn't like that they do that because people think that it's really him
writing stuff on there. He was looking for some thanks for some stuff so
Howard told him to talk to Mike Gange off the air instead.

Jonah clears his throat and takes some more calls from Sal and Richard
who ask him if he's choking on cum.