Subject: Well established Global leader in control systems is looking for an Electrical Designer to join their growing team.

From: Ethel Stephens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 03:36:55 +0100

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Client located in the state of Maine has an opening for a Mechanical
Estimator.

FMECA, PRA as well as the proven ability to work effectively with
commercial and government agencies.

Are you willing to relocate to California? IMMEDIATE NEED for a
Manufacturing Engineer II in Jacksonville, FL.
Mechanical Engineer will evaluate project specifications, develop
general designs, generates project costing, and submits estimated cost
to sales force. Excellent position with a stable company. This person
will interact with team members in Engineering and RandD to assess
reliability issues with current and future products.

BSME required; MSME preferred.
Additionally, all candidates must have experience in designing rotary
capping equipment or similar equipment. Relocation assistance may be
available for the right candidate.

From where and when did you receive.

Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.

Responsibilities include designing of product line, trouble shooting and
coordinating with designers, sales team, and manufacturing.
Must be proficient with AutoCAD and engineering calculations. Proficient
using Microsoft Office Suite. Master Degree Preferred. Local candidates
preferred. Salary listed is an approximation so all qualified candidates
are encouraged to apply as relocation and salary will be discussed on an
individual basis.

Where have you used this code?
Responsibilities include designing of product line, trouble shooting and
coordinating with designers, sales team, and manufacturing. Candidate
must have a BSME degree.

Must be able to process different material such as wood, metal and
plastic. Relocation provided for the qualified candidate.
Successful candidate will be self managed, high energy, computer
literate, willing to travel and have well developed interpersonal
skills, both written and verbal.

What experience do you have with Prizm or other petrophysical analysis
software to determine reservoir properties? Describe your experience
with battery management systems?