Subject: industrious holdup

From: Antony Ritter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:24:12 -0300

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

The company has invested heavily in providing capabilities within its
software that meet the most challenging problems within these
industries. Nothing interesting happening though.

Make me a friend if you want.
If the murder report is accurate it would represent a serious escalation
in the violence against kidnapped seafarers.

The maximum penalty for Canal Barge Company, Inc.

However, the government is not planning at this moment to purchase these
systems.

Work will be performed in Mobile, Ala. It appears to be about cutting
hunks of flesh off of live fish.

Captain Mukundan stated: "The last three months have seen a marked
increase in the number of attacks and violence against seafarers in
Somali waters. Prior to start of service which is expected later this
summer, the Alakai will provide opportunities for residents to come
aboard while in port on the islands of Oahu, Kauai, Maui and Hawaii.
Absolutely incredible.