Subject: [DNSOP] Adopt draft-koch-dnsop-resolver-priming as WG work item?

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 18:15:04 -0700

<hat wg-chair="on">

  This is a call to confirm the decision made at the face to face WG
  meeting in Prague to adopt draft-koch-dnsop-resolver-priming.
  Discussion in Prague showed reasonably strong support and no
  objections, but as always, decisions at face to face meetings are
  subject to confirmation on the mailing list.

  Absent strong objections, I'll ask Peter and his co-author (to be
  appointed, we already have a list of volunteers) to submit the next
  version as draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-00.

  Please send any comments on this subject within the next week, so
  that Peter and his co-author have time to rev the document before
  the 2 July submission cutoff.

</hat>

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop