Subject: Through such initiatives, IBM aims to be a trusted business partner to our financial services sector clients in the region.

From: Eugene N. Chase <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:03:40 +0700

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

When you want all the functionality in one place just register.

"Our members have taken to using the banking centers over waiting in
line for a teller for a large number of their transactions.
A secure server will ensure your purchase is dealt with promptly.
Receive an Unlock Code with your email receipt immediately. Customise
the splitter colour and size.

You can learn more about IBM privacy practices on the Web. This is a
"bit" and not a regular weblog entry Everything you ever wanted to know
about video codecs.

In the final analysis we will be helping companies to better protect
their innovations and trade marks in the German market.