Subject: [DNSOP] Copies of Drafts for draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required?

From: Dean Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 02:15:43 -0400 (EDT)

The datatracker doesn't have these drafts. (why not?)

Does anyone have copies of each draft?  I'm trying to chart the draft
claims and the discussions and disputes, so that I can easily respond to
assertions regarding the current incarnation of this draft.

Thanks,

		--Dean

-- 
Av8 Internet   Prepared to pay a premium for better service?
www.av8.net         faster, more reliable, better service
617 344 9000   

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:24:49 +0300 (EEST)

> assertions regarding the current incarnation of this draft.

Because those are expired and have been removed from the official 
Internet-Drafts directory.  Multiple places store old versions 
though, e.g.:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required/
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:24:49 +0300 (EEST)