Subject: More Virtual Flying Dukes The Virtual Flying Dukes contest is open, and it's all virtual.

From: Downing E. Albert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:05:37 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

The portal provides a standardized platform for user interface
integration using the portlet abstraction. You have to customize only
one file chooser, and the customizations apply to both the open and save
versions of it. The look and feel determine what these standard dialogs
look like and how they differ.
Comments or suggestions?
Not only does this slow down the application, but it is jarring to the
eyes and sometimes can be disorienting, especially if you are viewing
pages with a lot of data.
The JFileChooser API makes it easy to bring up open and save dialogs.

The SpringLayout manager relies on a SpringLayout.

Welcome to the Java Technology Fundamentals Newsletter. Enterprise Java
Technologies Newsletter.

We'll discuss that later.
Have the second word be "Two" with red text on a black background.

Have the first word be "One" with bold text.
Constraints directly.
Several dozen participants built  and submitted interesting avatars,
which were showcased at the JavaOne After Dark Party on Thursday night.
concurrent Utility classes are commonly useful in concurrent
programming. You can also call other methods such as delete and rename
to change the file in some way. Finally, the example program has
commented-out lines of code that let you change the file selection mode.