Subject: [DNSOP] draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-under-attack-help-help-00

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:11:02 -0400

Dear colleagues,

I have read the document
draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-under-attack-help-help-00.  These are my
(somewhat late) comments.

In general, I believe it to be a good document that provides
information to users who may know nothing about the AS112 Project.  I
particularly like that it goes to the trouble of explaining both
reverse DNS and private address space briefly and effectively.  I am
vaguely inclined to try to make section 7 worded somewhat more
strongly (like, on the order of, "Hey! Stop leaking your traffic to
the Internet!"), but having attempted to come up with something that is
suitably diplomatic and yet stronger, I have failed.

I support the document, and I think it's ready.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan                         204-4141 Yonge Street
Afilias Canada                        Toronto, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: [email-masked]                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop