Subject: Returned mail

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:39:07 -0800 (PST)

--- The message cannot be delivered to the following address. ---

[email-masked]    Mailbox unknown or not accepting mail.
550 <[email-masked]> is not a valid mailbox

--- The message cannot be delivered to the following address. ---

[email-masked]    Mailbox unknown or not accepting mail.
550 <[email-masked]> is not a valid mailbox

--- The message cannot be delivered to the following address. ---

[email-masked]    Mailbox unknown or not accepting mail.
550 <[email-masked]> is not a valid mailbox

--- The message cannot be delivered to the following address. ---

[email-masked]    Mailbox unknown or not accepting mail.
550 <[email-masked]> is not a valid mailbox

Subject: Re[3]: i like you
From: "Sabry B" <[email-masked]>
To: "ayersosye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 22:33:57 +0200

Hi, dear

I love to travel and I dream to visit many countries, but I need a partner, 
intelligent, handsome, self-confident.  I dream of romantic dinners in 
strange countries and of passionate nights.  I dream to lay on the beach 
under the hot sun and he would help me with the sun blocking cream.  I dream 
of visiting museums and historical places holding my beloved by the hand and 
take pictures of all those places.  And after each trip, returning home 
remember all happy moments together and watch the photos:
You can prove me that you are my man, I have a great hope that 
you are!  I am waiting for your thoughts at http://foreigngals.info/?idAff=182 and so far 
wish you to have a wonderful day.

Waiting for your mail
Sabry B