Subject: [DNSOP] Call for Agenda Items

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:54:12 +0100

Dear WG,

it's only four weeks left to IETF71, so here's the usual call for agenda items.
Please submit any proposals and suggestions to Rob and me by Tuesday, 26 FEB,
2200 UTC.
The preliminary agenda at <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/71/agenda.html>
gives us a two hour slot on Tuesday afternoon.  Please remember, though, that
rescheduling might occur.

An agenda outline is available at
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/agenda/dnsop.txt>, where additions
will be made before the draft dnsop agenda gets posted.

Here's an excerpt of <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-cutoff_dates.html>:

	Mon, 18 FEB, 2200 UTC   Cut-off for -00 I-Ds
	Mon, 25 FEB,            Final agenda to be published
	Mon, 25 FEB, 2200 UTC   Cut-off for all I-Ds
	Tue, 26 FEB, 2200 UTC   DNSOP Agenda items due
	Wed, 27 FEB, 2200 UTC   Draft WG Agendas due
	Mon, 03 MAR, 2200 UTC   Revised WG Agendas due

The preferred way of submitting I-Ds is now via the online submission tool:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>

-Peter
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop