Subject: Warning: message delayed 2 days

From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:19:23 +0100

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of
its recipients after 2 days.

The message has not yet been delivered to the following addresses:

  <[email-masked]>

SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command:
host klaschka.de[82.165.41.149]:
450 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

--- The header of the original message is following. ---

Content-Return: allowed 
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: January 71% OFF
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:51:51 +0100