Subject: [DNSOP] Proposals for specific changes in 4641bis

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:06:50 -0700

Greetings again. After my presentation in Dublin, there was a request 
that I prepare specific changes in the three areas I talked about. 
The following three messages are split into each of the topics so 
they can be separately discussed. They are:

- Changes to deal with flawed cryptographic statements

- Changes to deal with bad assumptions when discussing rollovers

- Changes to deal with insufficient differentiation between trust 
anchors and keys with parent zones

Of course, others might have additional changes they want. Olaf said 
that he would consider the changes and possibly produce a first draft 
of 4641bis before Minneapolis.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop