Subject: [DNSOP] Revocation of posting rights to DNSOP WG list for Dean Anderson

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:14:45 +0200

Dear WG,

this is to inform you that Dean Anderson's posting rights for the DNSOP WG's
mailing list at <[email-masked]> have been revoked, effective immediately.

There is a standing PR action against Dean Anderson based on RFC 3683, posted
to the IETF Announce list and archived at:
  <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg01967.html>

Mr Anderson has received this final warning for DNSOP in 2006:
  <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg04486.html>

The working group chairs observe that the conditions set forth in said
message have been met by several of Mr Anderson's recent postings.
The WG chairs have also been offered an order from the responsible AD.

Mr Anderson has been sent a similar note.

We would like to ask the WG to send any clarifying questions to the
WG chairs off-list only.

-Peter Koch [for the chairs]
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop