Subject: [DNSOP] (Off-Topic) DNSSEC Technical Testing

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:54:58 -0400

Yesterday, we attended a DNSSEC policy meeting in Washington, where we
announced that we've started a DNSSEC technical trial at Comcast.  We
tend to be rather hands-on learners, so we implemented a DNSSEC-capable
resolver in our production network.  Anyone on the public Internet is
welcome to point to our server and test against it.  Please contact us
if you'd like error logs (should you have problems), would like keys
added, or have other questions.
  
The IP is 68.87.64.154, and trial info is available at info at
http://www.dnssec.comcast.net.  We plan to test Unbound, BIND, and
Nominum resolvers, and will share test results (before & after
activation/use of DNSSEC).  We also plan to document what we experience
and issues we face, for the benefit of others in the community.  
 
Regards,
Jason
 
Jason Livingood
National Engineering & Technical Operations
Comcast Cable Communications
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop