Subject: [DNSOP] dnsop meeting at IETF73

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:42:19 +0200

Dear WG,

the tentative agenda for Minnepolis gives us a two-hour slot on Wednesday:

Date: Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Time: 13:00 - 15:00 (UTC-6)   //csi, iccrg, p2psip, mpls, manet, nea, tsvarea

Please let Rob and me know of any items you'd like to see on the agenda,
an early version of which has been posted to:

	<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/dnsop.txt>

As always, the scheduling is preliminary and subject to change. Also, this
meeting runs into Friday afternoon!  If you have issues with the meeting
slot and/or the collisions listed above, let the chairs know.  No promises,
but with good justification there's a chance to have the wg meeting
rescheduled.

Also, please note the cutoff dates listed at

	<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/73-cutoff_dates.html>

A non-authoritative excerpt is here:

2008-10-20, Mon, 24:00 UTC - WG Chair approval for Version -00 submissions
2008-10-22, Wed, 24:00 UTC - Cutoff for requests to reschedule WG meetings
2008-10-27, Mon, 24:00 UTC - Final agenda to be published.
2008-10-27, Mon, 24:00 UTC - Internet Draft Cut-off for -00 versions
2008-11-04, Tue, 01:00 UTC - Final Internet Draft Cut-off
2008-11-06, Thu, 01:00 UTC - Draft Working Group agendas due
2008-11-11, Tue, 01:00 UTC - Revised Working Group agendas due
2008-11-16-
  2008-11-21 - IETF 73

Scheduled times are based on close of business PDT/PST, thus the change
in November.

-Peter
_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop