Subject: [DNSOP] Stockholm meeting slot assignment CHANGED

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:55:15 +0200

Dear WG,

the DNSOP WG meeting in Stockholm has been moved from Friday morning to
Monday morning, 0900-1130 (// apparea, behave, mip4, mpls, pcn, syslog, xmpp).
Please let Rob/$me know whether this generates a serious conflict, so we
can at least try to get the meeting re-rescheduled.

The agenda is about to grow at

	<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09jul/agenda/dnsop.txt>

and this is a second call for agenda items.

Please have a look at <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/cutoff-dates.html>

  Mon, 2009-07-13  24:00 UTC	I-D final submission cut-off
  Wed, 2009-07-15  24:00 UTC	Draft WG agendas due
  Fri, 2009-07-17  24:00 UTC	Early-Bird registration and payment cut-off
  Mon, 2009-07-20  24:00 UTC	Revised WG agendas due by

Regards,
  Peter

---

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 12:12:09 +1000

In message <[email-masked]>, Peter Koch writes:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

	I don't know what behave's adgena is but there will be DNS
	topic there.

	Mark
-- 
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: [email-masked]

---

From: Matthijs Mekking <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:34:58 +0200

According to the behave ML, they are planning to cover that DNS topic
indeed on the monday:

Monday:
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-00
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-00
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-00
  draft-ietf-behave-dns64-00
  draft-thaler-behave-translator-addressing-00
  draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-02

Matthijs

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 02:11:45 +0200

> According to the behave ML, they are planning to cover that DNS topic

thanks for pointing this out, it's indeed an important overlap.  We're
coordinating with the behave chairs to get this resolved, which might
result in another re-scheduling. Please stay tuned ...

-Peter

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:32:48 -0400

> result in another re-scheduling. Please stay tuned ...

FWIW, I think this has been sorted out; DNS64 has been moved to the
first item in the Tuesday BEHAVE session.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

---

From: John Schnizlein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:37:09 -0400

Thanks for explaining that.

Now, what about this other draft that seems to call for recursive  
resolvers to know about address translation?
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vogt-durand-virtual-ip6-connectivity-01.txt

John

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:12:46 -0400

> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vogt-durand-virtual-ip6-connectivity-01.txt

Clearly, it needs review ;-) Note that it's not a BEHAVE WG item yet.
Unfortunately, its time slot conflicts with the DNSOP meeting.

Remember, anyway, work is supposed to be undertaken on the mailing
lists, so if we have an issue with a draft in some WG, we likely ought
to be taking our concerns to that WG's list and raising them.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:52:00 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> On Behalf Of Andrew Sullivan
> Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:13 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [DNSOP] Stockholm meeting slot assignment CHANGED
> 

I happened to notice this post and we were able to move
draft-vogt-durand-virtual-ip6-connectivity to Tuesday,
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/agenda/behave.html

Comments on the BEHAVE mailing list regarding the draft would certainly be
welcome.  Note there is a -02 of the draft which has more details especially
around some DNS operations.  A link to its location is in BEHAVE's agenda.

-d