Subject: [DNSOP] Invitation workshop DNS2db during IETF 75

From: Niclas Rosell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:43:09 +0200

Hi all

As the project manager of DNS2db I would like to invite to a 2 hour  
workshop and open diskussion about DNS statistics. Since we have been  
developing our own tool for this (DNS2db) which aims to be a general  
and flexible DNS statistics platform for .SE needs we would now very  
much like to share and compare experiences in this area.

The event will be held at the .SE office July 28 13:00-15:00

Please find the attached invitation in pdf format for more details  
about the event.

Niclas Rosell
.SE Registry
.SE (The Internet Infrastructure Foundation)

PO Box 7399, SE-103 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Visits: Ringvägen 100 A
Switchboard: +46(0)8-452 35 00
Direct: +46(0)8-452 35 25
Mobile: +46(0)732 70 86 84
E-mail: [email-masked]
Website: http://www.iis.se