Subject: [DNSOP] DNSSEC for 1.3.e164.arpa

From: "Antoin Verschuren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:25:31 +0200

- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Dear colleagues,

As some of you may have noticed We have signed in our zone 1.3.e164.arpa
last week.
We are preparing for implementation of DNSSEC in that zone.
In the coming months, we will test our administrative procedures.
We will do some emergency key rollovers to make sure they work in our
production systems the same as they did in our testing environment.
Once we are satisfied about the results, we will publish our trust anchor
on our website and to our parent RIPE NCC. 
In the mean time, we don't advise the key in our zone to be treated as a
trust anchor in production systems. You are free to experiment with it
though.

Changes to our policy will be published on our website:
http://www.enum.nl/en/dnssec/dnssec-status-for-13e164arpa.html
An SSL secured version of that site will be available soon.

We will also announce to the RIPE dns and enum wg mailing lists when we
consider our trust anchors to be ready for production use.

We hope this contribution will help the adoption of DNSSEC to secure the
DNS.

Regards,

Antoin Verschuren

Technical Policy Advisor SIDN
Utrechtseweg 310, PO Box 5022, 6802 EA Arnhem, The Netherlands

P: +31 26 3525500  F: +31 26 3525505  M: +31 6 23368970
mailto:[email-masked]  xmpp:[email-masked] 
http://www.sidn.nl/

- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Desktop 9.6.3 (Build 3017)

wj8DBQFKUcJSXOb5yambhgkRArcXAKCB5QTb4/6z3jJONlQJifGcZhJTpQCgkE3c
b8IMVyjdyM4bX1zoKOnEJFg=
=Tm1m
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----