Subject: [DNSOP] Adoption of <draft-ljunggren-dps-framework>

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:07:13 +0100

Dear WG,

during the session on Wednesday, the authors of

	DNSSEC Signing Policy & Practice Statement Framework
	<draft-ljunggren-dps-framework-01.txt>
	<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ljunggren-dps-framework-01>

asked for the adoption of the draft as a working group item.  The sense of
the room was in favour of this motion. We took the following names as
volunteers for review:

	Jaap Akkerhuis
	Wes Hardaker
	Matt Larson
	Chris Liljenstolpe
	Andrew Sullivan
	Sam Weiler
	Suzanne Woolf
	(three more people volunteered, there names haven't been recovered yet)

This meets the 5 reviewer threshold (note, though, that you don't _have_ to
register in advance to review a draft and submit comments).

The chairs determined that the document is within the charter of the WG.

This mail is to confirm the adoption on the WG list.  Unless we hear
disagreement before Saturday, 21 November, this draft will become a
DNSOP WG document.

-Peter (as co-chair)

---

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 19:50:43 +0100

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 07:07:13AM +0100, $me wrote:

[adoption of ...]

> disagreement before Saturday, 21 November, this draft will become a

the date has passed without any comment, so this draft is now a WG item.
The current authors have indicated their willingness to act as editors
and are thus appointed. Thanks for volunteering!
We'll see a -00 resubmission soon.

Thanks,
  Peter (for the chairs)