Subject: [DNSOP] FYI: New Non-WG Mailing List: nscp -- DNS Nameserver control/configuration protocol discussion list

From: Jelte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:49:44 +0200

Hi,

forwarding this announcement here, since this list contains a lot of people
likely to be interested in the effort; if you also follow ietf-announce, my
apologies for the double message.

There is now a mailinglist for nameserver control protocol work; [email-masked].

Since it is protocol work, it falls out of scope for dnsop. The initial goals of
the list are to come to a full problem statement, determine the scope, and
create a charter for a working group (or, possibly, come to the consensus that
one is not needed, but at this point, I think we do).

Please come and join the fun :)

Jelte

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: nscp -- DNS Nameserver 	control/configuration
protocol discussion list
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nscp/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nscp

Description: This list is intended for initial discussion relating to the
development and implementation of a control and configuration protocol for
DNS nameservers.

This work is a followup of the requirements stated in
draft-ietf-dnsop-name-server-management-reqs-04 (currently being processed
for RFC publication). An initial draft that proposes a solution is
draft-dickinson-dnsop-nameserver-control-00, but this draft expired after
it was deemed out of scope for the dnsop working group. The immediate goal
of this list is to come to a full problem statement, and the creation of a
charter for a working group.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce