Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 23:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNSSEC Policy & Practice Statement Framework
	Author(s)       : F. Ljunggren, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This document presents a framework to assist writers of DNSSEC Policy
and Practice Statements such as Domain Managers and Zone Operators on
both the top-level and secondary level, who is managing and operating
a DNS zone with Security Extensions (DNSSEC) implemented.

In particular, the framework provides a comprehensive list of topics
that should be considered for inclusion into a DNSSEC Policy
definition and Practice Statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Fredrik Ljunggren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:28:03 +0100

All,

this new version of the draft includes changes based on the feedback we got the last few months from people on this list. No material changes, mostly language and clarifications.

regards,

 -- Fredrik

On 2010-11-09, at 08:15, [email-masked] wrote:

> <Mail Attachment>_______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop