Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 02:36:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNSSEC Operational Practices, Version 2
	Author(s)       : Olaf M. Kolkman
                          W. (Matthijs) Mekking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2012-03-30

   This document describes a set of practices for operating the DNS with
   security extensions (DNSSEC).  The target audience is zone
   administrators deploying DNSSEC.

   The document discusses operational aspects of using keys and
   signatures in the DNS.  It discusses issues of key generation, key
   storage, signature generation, key rollover, and related policies.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4641 as it covers more operational ground
   and gives more up-to-date requirements with respect to key sizes and
   the DNSSEC operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-10.txt