Subject: [DNSOP] a review of draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-06

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:13:16 +0200 (MESZ)

Hello,
in my attempt to catch up with DNS related work in the IETF, I now
also have reviewed the most recent version of the DNSSEC DPS draft,
  draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-06.

I did not find any serious issues or inconsistencies in the memo,
and in general, it looks almost ready for bringing it to the IESG
for publication as an Informational RFC.

However, I found a couple of editorial nits and opportunities to
make the language and use of terminology more precise and consistent
within the memo and among existing DNS[SEC] related IETF documents,
and just sent a report on these editorials to the draft authors.
They might want to sum up the resulting changes on the list, but
I did not want to bother list readers with the details.

Kind regards,
  Alfred.

-- 

+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| TR-Sys Alfred Hoenes   |  Alfred Hoenes   Dipl.-Math., Dipl.-Phys.  |
| Gerlinger Strasse 12   |  Phone: (+49)7156/9635-0, Fax: -18         |
| D-71254  Ditzingen     |  E-Mail:  [email-masked]                     |
+------------------------+--------------------------------------------+