Subject: [DNSOP] WG Secretary for DNSOP

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 15:24:10 -0400

All

We've been making good progress on the backlog of documents within 
DNSOP, and because the reward for getting work done within IETF is to be 
given more work, we have a lot of different documents in flight. The 
chairs have been keeping a private spreadsheet of what we feel is the 
work flow, but even we are not infallible.

Paul Hoffman approached us with a plan to help us out as working group 
secretary. In this role, he'll be helping with the administrative and 
process work of the group, under the direction of the chairs, 
particularly with the tasks necessary for clearing ongoing work and 
making sure we're progressing under our new charter. He will be sending 
up an email every other week with the link to the list of documents the 
chairs feel the working group is currently juggling, along with 
reviewers, editors, and some notes of our own. We hope this will help us 
become more efficient with process and more effective with folks 
actually putting in their time on documents.

We expect this will jump start the workflow for the coming months so we 
can continue to clear backlog and give proper attention to new drafts 
and issues.

thanks

tim
suzanne

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 15:50:41 -0700

Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> writes:

> secretary.

Anything that helps juggle the constant chaos of the IETF is a good
thing; I'm glad to hear Paul is on the job as I'm sure he'll do a good
job.  Congrats on the new spiffy hat Paul!
-- 
Wes Hardaker
Parsons

---

From: "Leaf Yeh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:36:26 +0800

Anyone who could update Meeting Minutes of IETF90 DNSop session
@ http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/minutes/minutes-90-dnsop ?

Best Regards,
Leaf

-----Original Message-----
From: DNSOP [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tim Wicinski
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:24 AM
To: dnsop
Subject: [DNSOP] WG Secretary for DNSOP

All

We've been making good progress on the backlog of documents within DNSOP,
and because the reward for getting work done within IETF is to be given more
work, we have a lot of different documents in flight. The chairs have been
keeping a private spreadsheet of what we feel is the work flow, but even we
are not infallible.

Paul Hoffman approached us with a plan to help us out as working group
secretary. In this role, he'll be helping with the administrative and
process work of the group, under the direction of the chairs, particularly
with the tasks necessary for clearing ongoing work and making sure we're
progressing under our new charter. He will be sending up an email every
other week with the link to the list of documents the chairs feel the
working group is currently juggling, along with reviewers, editors, and some
notes of our own. We hope this will help us become more efficient with
process and more effective with folks actually putting in their time on
documents.

We expect this will jump start the workflow for the coming months so we can
continue to clear backlog and give proper attention to new drafts and
issues.

thanks

tim
suzanne

_______________________________________________
DNSOP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 13:24:43 -0400

I have an updated minutes but they did not get in under the deadline on 
monday.  I reached out to the folks about getting it added in manually

I put my version out here for now:

https://github.com/DNSOP/documents/blob/master/ietf90-dnsop-minutes.txt