Subject: [DNSOP] Bi-weekly reminder of the documents for the WG

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:59:09 -0700

Greetings again. This is a reminder that the documents that this WG is working on, and may or may not be working on in the future, is at
   https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html
It helps the WG chairs to know which documents have enough people willing to review them to move them forwards. If you would like to volunteer to be a reviewer for any of the documents, please let me know so I can list you.

If you want to add a document to the list, contact the WG chairs.

--Paul Hoffman, secretary

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:57:35 -0400

Hi

I'd like to take a minute to bring this list up again. We've already 
started to receive requests to present in Honolulu, but we are still 
battling a large backlog of drafts. When these are brought up in the 
meeting, the consensus is always to carry forward, and many people 
inject comments.

We need to either decide to move forward, or to drop things from our 
queue.  To move forward we need editors and reviewers to step up. While 
we have a small group of the 'usual suspects', the working group is 
vast, and could use fresh eyes.

For example in Toronto, there was discussion on the DNSSEC Roadblock 
Avoidance draft, and many solid suggestions.  There was a lot of humming 
on the document should exist. The authors were looking for some 
direction, and I presented that to the list a few weeks ago with nothing.

As working group chairs, we have several carrots to give out, but not 
many methods to twist arms other than the old fashion way.  However, I'm 
willing to use the stick that folks who want to present need to be 
willing to step along the way and review other work.

thanks
tim

On 9/24/14 7:59 PM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>