Subject: [DNSOP] Requesting time slots at IETF95 in B.A.

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:47:45 -0500

Hi

We're beginning our call for time slots at IETF95.  We were hoping to 
wait until the scheduling has been done, as we have asked for two time 
slots:  a 2 Hour slot for DNSOP work, and a 1 Hour slot for DNSOP work 
that is related to RFC6761.

In reaching out to the chairs, you should mention if the work is 
6761-related or not.  That doesn't mean we won't move things around.

Thanks from the chairs,

tim/suzanne

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:53:16 +0000

I would like 15-20 (or whatever sounds reasonable to you) for Cheese-shop,
on the "regular" DNSOP slot, please.

I had thought that we were not really doing 6761 work until $something?

W

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:47 AM Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>