Subject: [DNSOP] Draft agenda for Seoul Yeti DNS Workshop- 12th November

From: Davey Song <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 10:47:55 +0800

Hi folks,

For your information, Yeti DNS workshop will be held one day before IETF
meetings (on 12th November, 13:00-18:00). The draft agenda is listed as
follows.

    -Welcome address from sponsors

    -Notes on software construction and reliability for privately signed
root zones(Paul Vixie)

    -Invite talk: IDN introduction and current status(Marc Blanchet)

    -Yeti DNS Project status and development (Davey Song)

    -Yeti experiment and findings (Shane Kerr)

Coffee break

    -IPv6 issues in Yeti (Akira Kato)

    -YmmV(Yeti Many Mirror Verifier) introduction (Shane Kerr)

    -Invite talk: Entrada Introduction (Moritz Mueller)

    -TBD: a Vendor's presentation on Yeti participation

    -Open discussion

If you are available and interested on the topic, just join us. For more
information please visit the CFP page :

http://yeti-dns.org/yeti/blog/2016/09/26/CFP-Yeti-DNS-Workshop.html

Best regards,

Davey