Subject: [DNSOP] DNSOP Agenda for Tuesday

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:20:48 +0900

All

I've finally uploaded the revised agenda, though I had been reaching out 
to presenters individually.  We'll reach out again.

Since I've been slower than normal this cycle, I will accept materials 
through Tuesday Morning.

Any changes or requests, please contact the chairs.

tim
suzanne

-------

## DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
# IETF 97, Seoul

### Date: Tuesday 15 November 2016
### Time: 13:30-15:30 KST (04:30-06:30 UTC)
### Room: Grand Ballroom I
### Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
### Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>

## Secretary: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>

[DocList](https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html)
[DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
# Agenda
###  Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

### Updates of Old Work, Chairs,

* Hoffman, 
[dns-terminology-bis](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/), 
10 min

* Hoffman, DNS over HTTP BoF Happening

## Current Working Group Business

* Andrews, 
[draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue/), 
10 min
     - Action:  With rewritten redmediation, ready for WGLC?

* Chairs, Differences in Response Drafts, 10 min
     - Action: Hopefully captured the meta-discussion

## New Working Group Business,

* Bortzmeyer, 
[draft-wallstrom-dnsop-dns-delegation-requirements](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wallstrom-dnsop-dns-delegation-requirements/), 
15 min
     - Action:  Worth adopting?

* Dickson, 
[draft-dickinson-dnsop-dns-capture-format](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickinson-dnsop-dns-capture-format/), 
15 min
     - Action: More work on formats?

* Fujiwara, 
[draft-fujiwara-dnsop-resolver-update](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-resolver-update/), 
15 min
     - Action: Continue with work?

* Yao, 
[draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions/), 
5 min
     - Action: Requested adoption, is the draft and the WG ready?

* Sivaraman, 
[draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-01), 
5 min