Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: [dns-operations] bar bof, sunday night after dinner in seoul (Fwd: Re: [DNSfirewalls] version -02 of the RPZ Internet Draft)

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 15:25:11 -0500

All

I wanted to bring this to the attention of DNSOP folks who will be in 
Seoul on Sunday night.

I plan on mentioning this draft in the meeting on Tuesday.

tim

Subject: [dns-operations] bar bof, sunday night after dinner in seoul (Fwd: Re: [DNSfirewalls] version -02 of the RPZ Internet Draft)
From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 10:43:07 -0800
List-Id: DNS Operations <dns-operations.lists.dns-oarc.net>

fyi. we missed the draft cutoff for ietf itself, but i would like to
utilize everybody's travel budget and availability to get a closer-
than-email discussion of the rpz draft. --vix

re:

Subject: Re: [DNSfirewalls] version -02 of the RPZ Internet Draft
From: Paul Vixie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 10:40:35 -0800
List-Id: DNS Firewalls <dnsfirewalls.lists.redbarn.org>

in spite of it not being in the official ietf document system, i'd like
to invite anyone who has read this document to join me at a "Bar BOF" in
seoul, on sunday night, november 13. rsvp to me by e-mail and i'll let
everybody know which bar and what time. i know a place with good western
beer that's about a 10-minute walk from the ietf hotel. timing will be
"after the social and after our various dinners." --vix

re:

Vernon Schryver wrote:
> A new version of the RPZ Internet Draft is temporarily at
> https://www.rhyolite.com/temp/draft-vixie-dns-rpz-02.txt
> until the I-D submission tool reopens after the IETF meeting.
> 
> Comments would be welcome.
> 
> 
> Vernon Schryver    [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
> DNSfirewalls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://lists.redbarn.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsfirewalls

-- 
P Vixie

_______________________________________________
DNSfirewalls mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.redbarn.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsfirewalls
_______________________________________________
dns-operations mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.dns-oarc.net/mailman/listinfo/dns-operations
dns-operations mailing list
https://lists.dns-oarc.net/mailman/listinfo/dns-operations