Subject: Re: [DNSOP] IETF97 - dnsop meeting

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 14:11:50 +0100

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 06:54:51AM -0700,
 Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 20 lines which said:

> We've been given a 2 hour slot on Tuesday at 13:30 local time (after lunch).

The agenda <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/97/agenda/dnsop/> is
quite... sketchy. For instance, will we have a discussion of
draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse (it seems to me there is to
discuss)?

And I would like to have a comprehensive list of drafts to discuss
("meeting materials" doe snot contain more than the agenda).

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 13:47:36 -0700

Hi

Apologies, I've been in work planning meetings all week for my employer. 
  When I get home tomorrow morning I was going to spend some time to 
update the meeting materials.

tim