Subject: [DNSOP] Joel Jaeggli's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 23:14:33 -0800

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-04: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate standards action was carried for the RFC 7344 Standards action.

Draft 04 moved the status change to the front-matter.

Was Discuss:

Place holder for the discussion of a standards action for 7344
discussion

I'm taking this off agendas until I get an update and the standards
action.