Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 11:16:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Initializing a DNS Resolver with Priming Queries
        Authors         : Peter Koch
                          Matt Larson
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-11.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-12-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the queries that a DNS resolver should emit
   to initialize its cache.  The result is that the resolver gets both a
   current NS RRSet for the root zone and the necessary address
   information for reaching the root servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/