Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 07:26:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : C-DNS: A DNS Packet Capture Format
        Authors         : John Dickinson
                          Jim Hague
                          Sara Dickinson
                          Terry Manderson
                          John Bond
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-12-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a data representation for collections of DNS
   messages.  The format is designed for efficient storage and
   transmission of large packet captures of DNS traffic; it attempts to
   minimize the size of such packet capture files but retain the full
   DNS message contents along with the most useful transport meta data.
   It is intended to assist with the development of DNS traffic
   monitoring applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sara Dickinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 15:30:39 +0000

Hi All, 

This update is just a name change (due to adoption) and the addition of several ‘TODOs’ based on the comments so far. 

Regards

Sara. 

> On 6 Dec 2016, at 15:26, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop