Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-01.txt

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 12:43:40 +0000

I've submitted a -01 revision to address most of the feedback received
so far.

Ray

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-01.txt
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 04:41:53 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ray Bellis and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf
Revision:	01
Title:		EDNS X-Proxied-For
Document date:	2017-01-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-01

---

From: Mark Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 09:59:05 +1100

TSIG and SIG(0) (not yet covered by the draft) require reversable
modifications of the message.  I would be appending a new additional
record (code TBA) and removing it which contains the addresses.  I
would not be modifying an existing OPT record.  Nor would I be
adding a new OPT record.  Modifying/adding a opt record requires a
lot more, error prone, work to add and reverse the changes to make
TSIG and SIG(0) work.

The additional section count would be increased by 1.

TSIG / SIG(0) may now be followed by this record.

Mark
-- 
Mark Andrews, ISC
1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: [email-masked]