Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-key-tag-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:47:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling Trust Anchor Knowledge in DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC)
        Authors         : Duane Wessels
                          Warren Kumari
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-key-tag-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-01-17

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
   signatures.  These digital signatures can be verified by building a
   chain-of-trust starting from a trust anchor and proceeding down to a
   particular node in the DNS.  This document specifies two different
   ways for validating resolvers to signal to a server which keys are
   referenced in their chain-of-trust (see Section 1.1 for the
   rationale).  The data from such signaling allow zone administrators
   to monitor the progress of rollovers in a DNSSEC-signed zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-key-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-key-tag-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-key-tag-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/