Subject: [DNSOP] Call For Presentations - DNS-OARC Workship 26, Madrid, 14-15 May 2017

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 22:04:41 +0000

[with apologies to those who see this on multiple lists]

Call For Presentations

The DNS-OARC 26th Workshop will take place in Madrid, Spain on May
14th and 15th 2017, the Sunday and Monday following the ICANN GDD
Industry Summit 2017.  The Workshop's Program Committee is now
requesting proposals for presentations.

This workshop intends to build from previous strong DNS-OARC workshops,
where both operational content and research are welcome. All DNS-related
subjects are welcome. If you are an OARC member, and have a sensitive
topic you would like to present for members-only, we will accommodate
those talks too. A timeslot will be available for lightning talks (5-10
minutes) on Monday May 15th, for which submissions will be accepted
during May 14th on a first-come first-served basis.

Workshop Milestones:

6th January 2017, Call for Presentations posted and open for submissions
24th February 2017, Deadline for submission
17th March 2017, Draft Programme published
14th April 2017, Final Program published
28th April 2017, Final deadline for slideset submission

Details for presentation submission will be published here:

   https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/26/call-for-abstracts/

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides.  Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Ray Bellis, for the OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)