Subject: [DNSOP] Agenda for DNSOP, IETF99

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 07:44:18 -0400

Hi

We've uploaded the initial agenda for IETF99. Please take a look and 
make sure we didn't miss any requests. We'll flesh this out over the 
coming days.  If you contacted and are not on the list, please drop us a 
note.

The Tuesday Meeting is focused on Current/Existing WG business. 
Thursday is for newer work.

Also, please use the agenda as a list of documents to review before the 
meeting.

See you in a few weeks!

Tim
Suzanne

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-99-dnsop/

-------
## DNS Operations (DNSOP) Working Group
# IETF 99, Prague

### Date: Tuesday
### Time:
### Room:
### Chairs: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
### Chairs: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>

## Secretary: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>

[DocList](https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dnsop/doclist.html)
[DataTracker](https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dnsop/documents/)

---
# Agenda
##  Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

## Updates of Old Work, Chairs, 5min

## Current Working Group Business

### draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis, Hoffman, 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis/
     action: get some more reviews and determine how far from WGLC

### draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format, Dickinson, 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-capture-format/
     outstanding: how to store malformed packets

### draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations, Hardaker, 15min
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations/
     outstanding: Mike's issues with multiple-key wording

### draft-ietf-dnsop-aname, van Dijk, 15min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-aname/
     action: next steps?

### draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal, Dickinson, 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal/
     action: Enough reviews? Is it ready for WGLC?

### draft-woodworth-bulk-rr, Lawrence, 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr/
     action: new simplified version, adoption?

## New Working Group Business

### Serve Old Data or Prefetch ?

### draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale, Lawrence, 15min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tale-dnsop-serve-stale/

### draft-muks-dnsop-dns-opportunistic-refresh, Morris, 15min
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-opportunistic-refresh/

     action: compare/contrast versions

## End of Session I
---
Session II

### Date: Thursday 20 July 2017
### Time: 18:10-19:10 CEST (UTC+2)
### Room: Grand Hilton Ballroom

---
# Agenda
##  Agenda Bashing, Blue Sheets, etc,  10 min

## New Working Group Business

### draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf, van Dijk, 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf/

### draft-wkumari-dnsop-extended-error, Kumari(?), 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-extended-error/

### draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid, Lawrence, 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid/

### draft-edmonds-dnsop-capabilities, Edmonds, 10min
     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-edmonds-dnsop-capabilities/