Subject: Re: [DNSOP] draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-10

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 17:55:47 -0700

Thanks, those were all good editorial comments. They'll make it into the 
next draft.

--Paul Hoffman

---

From: "Paul Hoffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 08:07:17 -0700

Greetings. Over a month ago, we suggested that the document was ready 
for WG Last Call. If it isn't, we'd like to know what we need to fix in 
order to make it ready.

--Paul Hoffman

On 27 Apr 2018, at 12:28, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> Please see the diffs at:
>    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-terminology-bis-10
>
> This covers the discussions from the past few months, which included 
> many of you. It has a couple of new terms, and a few reorganizations 
> to bring related definitions next to each other.
>
> This could be ready for WG Last Call.
>
> --Paul Hoffman