Subject: [DNSOP] KSK-Sentinel: Integrated 2 pull requests

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 14:39:38 -0400

Hi there,

I just merged 2 pull requests on the KSK Sentinel document:
https://github.com/APNIC-Labs/draft-kskroll-sentinel/pull/19
https://github.com/APNIC-Labs/draft-kskroll-sentinel/pull/20

​The first was editorial, and the second removed some comments (which were
of the "RFC Editor, please remove" from the Abstract​) - these were minor
enough that I just merged the changes, but please shout if you disagree.

I also moved the link to ksk-test.net into the implementations section

I'd still appreciate more comments on the "Walkin' on the SUN" thread (
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg22840.html).
My read so far is that people think is it not a SUN, but I'm sympathetic to
the "The reason for listing a name in the RCF 6761 registry is because it
needs
special handling of some kind in DNS software" argument.

W
-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf