Subject: [DNSOP] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:11:07 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-fix/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

My previous position was a "plea for clue Discuss" about three MUSTs that
appeared in the document, and Dave pointed out to me that those MUSTs will be
removed in the next version of this document, because there is already a MUST
in the underlying specification that this one is providing usage guidance for.

Thank you for the speedy feedback!