Subject: [DNSOP] Second Working Group Last Call for: Message Digest for DNS Zones

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 21:19:48 -0500

All

The authors have published an updated version which addresses the issues
raised during the first WGLC.  A summary of the changes can be found here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dnsop/KsIkHkfVUAFm8zkuTpmI_XbY3CE/

The changes were substantial that we're going to kick off a second WGLC
for: Message Digest for DNS Zones. The current version of the draft can be
found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-zone-digest/

Please review the draft and offer relevant comments.
If this does not seem appropriate please speak out.
If someone feels the document is *not* ready for publication, please speak
out with your reasons.

This two week Working Group Last Call will end on 8 March 2020

Tim

---

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 21:37:41 -0500

Short Follow Up: I left off on my previous email that this document is
currently "Standard Track".
Comments on the document status are welcome.

Tim