Subject: [DNSOP] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:54:17 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the draft. It's always good for congestion controls if
congestion-based packet losses are disambiguated from other types.

A few nits:
- Section 1 has a number of acronyms without clear references (DANE, SPF,
TLSA). Please define them on first use.

- Sec. 3.1.5. Please add a comma after "attempts"

- Sec 3.2.4 uses lower case versions of the normative keywords. Selecting a
synonym would improve it.