Subject: [DNSOP] DINR 2020 workshop on July 22 for advancing DNS research

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:08:07 -0700

We would like to invite you to our upcoming virtual workshop on "DNS and
Internet Naming Research Directions" (DINR).

We will be holding a DINR 2020 (virtually on zoom) on 2020-07-22 from
14:00 to 20:00 UTC.

If you're intereseted in DNS-related topics, infrastructure, and have
early early work to share, or you want to hear about other's work in
those areas, we'd love to have you join us. The principle discussion
will focus on DNS and Internet naming, particularly open problems,
preliminary work, and tools that help both.

We're hoping for a very interactive day of discussion and short
talks. We are soliciting short (1 page text + 1 page references)
abstracts for people who are interested presenting. Abstracts are due
soon (June 25), but it's only a short abstract (limit of 1
page). Co-chairs are John Heidemann and Wes Hardaker (both at USC/ISI).

Please let me know if you're interested, or register your abstract at
the website. Details at https://ant.isi.edu/events/dinr2020/ .

[In 2016 we hosted our first DINR workshop, the archived details
can be found at https://ant.isi.edu/events/dinr2016/index.html ].

-John and Wes

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI