Subject: [DNSOP] OARConline 32b Workshop, August 11th, Registration and Call for Contributions now open

From: Ralph Dolmans <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 12:30:11 +0200

OARC is hosting an online meeting on August 11th, 13:00 - 15:00 UTC. The
Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community.

All DNS-related subjects are welcome, and we remain interested in
content which is timely and operationally relevant in light of the
COVID-19 pandemic. Suggestions for discussion topics are also very welcome.

As the session is limited to 2 hours we'd like to encourage brevity;
presentations should not be longer than 20 minutes (this does not
include time for questions).

**Workshop Milestones:**

* 30 Jun 2020 - Submissions open via Indico
* 23 Jul 2020 - Deadline for submission (23:59 UTC)
* 30 Jul 2020 - Initial Contribution list published
* 4 Aug 2020 - Full agenda published
* 6 Aug 2020 - Deadline for slideset submission
* 11 Aug 2020 - OARConline 32b Workshop

The Registration page and details for presentation submission are
published at:

    <https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc32b>

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides. Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

Additional information for speakers of OARConline 32b:

  * your talk will be broadcast live and recorded for future reference
  * your presentation slides will be available for delegates and others
to download and refer to, before, during and after the meeting
  * you will be expected to attend a rehearsal some time in the two
weeks running up to the workshop. We will work with all accepted
speakers on a convenient time for all. It would be very useful to have
your slides (even if draft) ready for this.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Ralph Dolmans, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)