Subject: [DNSOP] Time for WGLC?

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 14:19:42 -0400

DNSOP chairs,

SVCB/HTTPS draft-01 has incorporated a lot of feedback, and I think it's
really in good shape (apart from "TODO REMOVE" sections).  There are
several implementations in development.  Is it time to start a WGLC?

--Ben

---

From: Ben Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:38:17 -0400

Oh, and regardless, we would like some agenda time.

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 15:22:10 +0200

Hi Ben,

> On 15 Jul 2020, at 00:38, Ben Schwartz <bemasc=[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks, we reserve a slot for the draft.

> SVCB/HTTPS draft-01 has incorporated a lot of feedback, and I think it's really in good shape (apart from "TODO REMOVE" sections)..  There are several implementations in development.  Is it time to start a WGLC?
> 

The draft is indeed in good shape.  The DNSOP chairs will be meeting (virtually) soon and will discuss the start of the WGLC.

Best regards,

— Benno

--
Benno J. Overeinder
NLnet Labs
https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/