Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-update-timeout-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 18:30:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS TIMEOUT Resource Record
        Authors         : Tom Pusateri
                          Tim Wattenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-update-timeout-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2020-07-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new DNS TIMEOUT resource record (RR)
   that associates a lifetime with one or more zone resource records.
   It is intended to be used to transfer resource record lifetime state
   between a zone's primary and secondary servers and to store lifetime
   state during server software restarts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-update-timeout/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-update-timeout-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-update-timeout-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-update-timeout-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/