Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 09:50:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to produce digital signatures and hash
   functions using the GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS resource records, for use in the
   Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 19:55:05 +0300

Dear Dnsop,

The updated version of the draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis is published.
Many thanks to Tim Wicinski for his comments.
If some of them are not processed, it's totally my fault caused by a lack
of attention.

The question to be clarified is the relation between this draft and RFC
5933.
Many thanks to Tim for raising this question!

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 7:50 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky