Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 02:20:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of GOST 2012 Signature Algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2020-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how to produce digital signatures and hash
   functions using the GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
   algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS resource records, for use in the
   Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5933-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:25:04 +0300

Dear colleagues,

Here is the updated version of the draft describing the usage of Russian
GOST cryptography for DNSSec.
The changes since the previous version of the draft are related to
obsoleting the RFC 5933 and corresponding changes in the IANA registries.

I kindly ask those who were interested in reviewing this draft to make
their reviews.

Many thanks in advance!

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 12:21 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky